How many of you had eggs to freeze on first IVF?

Hi nimbec
We're about to start our 3rd round of ICSI and yes this time we're not eggsharing so keeping all the eggs to ourselves
Feeling really positive about this cycle (due to start when AF arrives approx weds next week)
3rd time lucky hopefully!
Good luck with everything! Xxxx

Best of luck too you!!!!! Are you starting stimms straight ffrom period or do you have to do birth control before hand? just out of interest! I'm awaiting AF but then they say i have to do bc before stimms....i think this is because of their timings...??

I'm not sure, I've never been asked to take BC first, I've always started stimms on day3 of cycle (2days after AF arrives). My cycles are 28days long and my baseline hormones are always in 'normal' range, not sure if that makes a difference? Xxxx

Hi nimbec yes, we're looking at doing it after xmas. Excited and petrified at the same time! Best of luck on your cycle!

I would be careful, I looked into the 3 cycle program for £9000 where you get a discount and a 70% refund if you dont get pregnant at all but if you do get 'pregnant' its void and you lose everything apparently even if its CP, early mc, mc, blighted ovum or still birth

it must be horrible to pay for 3 cycles get 'pregnant' on the first and then have a chemical or miscarry straight way only to be told you got pregnant so have lost everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->