How Many Of You???

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
hi ladies...just a quick question and wud really appreciate all replies :)

how many off u got ur:bfp:using a fertility monitor? (CBFM/persona)

im on the 2nd mth now and just wondering if it is really worth it,i did get 2peaks aswell,but are opk just as good?

if u did use one did u use anything eles aswell, and if u didnt wot did u use (hope this makes sense!?)

thank u and congrats on ur:bfp: hope im joinin u ASAP :):)

:hug:

Sorry hun i can't help you as i wasn't TTC

but wishing you the best of luck x

Sorry no - even gave up on the opks - Temping was the best method for me, and it's free! xxx

Hi.
I got some cheap ovulation & preg test on ebay which worked first month for me, you can buy them in bulk so take as many as you need :)
Goodluck.:happydance::happydance:

Yes I used CBFM and got pregnant twice. Much more accurate (for me anyway) than OPKs and you can track your cycle better. Stick at it and when you get your PEAK on the CBFM you know for sure you will be ovulating. Good luck with your BFP. Fingers X for you x

Alexis

We didn't try for this baby. S/He is a blessing though. I did though have some Ovulation tests and did a little experiment :D My ovulation tests came out with a dark line after I found out I was pregnant. I ended up taking a few to test the myth out. It was fun hehe. Sorry I am no help

did not use anything but like opks or that but was doing the smep plan that month.

good luck hope you get your bfp soon

ooohhh thanks ladies so i guess its just a waiting and hopin game then as i feel i cant do anything more then i do! i chart,use fertility monitor,opk(just2make sure monitor is accurate!) preseed,and vits :)
ive had cd21 done all fine ,however having them done again this mth due to havin an odd 38day cycle everyother mth,so its just peice of mind more than anything eles, plus dh sperm all ook aswell, so will just keep on doin wot im doin and hopefully i b in frist tri b4 xmas (FX FX FX)
good luck on ur pregnancies girls and again congrtas :)

Hi,
I initally used IC OPK's (only) but decided to order the CBEFM in prep for my next cycle as i struggled to see a peak reading on my OPK strips. But on that month i did get a darker test line and managed to BD the right time and got pregnant. Unfortuantelly it ended up being a chemical. So the next month i used the CBEFM for the first time. I actually though i wasnt going to peak as i generally Od around 11/12cd, but i think due to my chemical i O#d 2 days later and got my peak on 14cd. I think i would have missed it without my CBEFM as i has no OPKs left and only used the monitor. I actually got pregnant and am 11 weeks 3days today - so i would use it again. Even though i got pregnant with the OPK's the first time i think the monitor is easier as it does all the work for you. I'm also keeping my monitor till we want to try for our next child as i loved it even though i only used it for a month!
We were trying for a total of 6 cycles - 3 months with opk's and 1 with the monitor.
Sorry the reply's a bit a bit longwinded, but hope it helps.
Claire
x

i just took temp and used preseed :) goodluck this cycle hun xxxxxxx

oh thanks ladies and *angel* the preseed is fab :)reason for asking really was cos evenyually if i feel my monitor is accurate then i will stop charting and just use this, be a while yet tho, even if i just start charting from cd11 to after O i suppose:)
thanks lots ladies, when i found out i was pg in feb08 it was a fab supprise,we certainley werent tryin properly,i didnt know my O day anything like that! unfortually ended in mc, so will just keep my fingers x and hopefully i be in ere asap :):)
thanks 4 all ur info girls x

I used the CBFM for two months and got pregnant both months (first one was a chemical pregnancy). I also used preseed during the second month.

Good luck!

we used digital OPKs and charting on fertility friend. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back