how many ounces is your baby feeding at 7 weeks

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
Hey Ladies my baby is 7 weeks old and he wonts to feed on 6 ounces but sometimes he will only take the 5..but some times he wonts a baby every 2-3hours its rare to go 4 hours he goes 6 sometimes in the night :happydance:
My health visitor told me to try hungry baby but it did not make any diff so i tool him off it.

how is your baby doing at feeding?

xx

At 7 weeks my LO took 4 ounces max but she's always been a poor feeder ;) as long as weight gain is fine I'd not worry.

I wouldn't worry as long as weight gain is good. Emily eats 7 oz every 3 hours and she is fine.

I think my lb was on 5oz at 7 weeks - if your lo wants it then give babies wont over eat x

because when alfie was 4 weeks old he was allways wanting a bottle and he use to throw it up like relflux and we was told he was taking to much so since then i worrying about his intake..he he has got kinda chunky! but not loads..i am going to get him weigh in the morning so they may give me some advise had to go out today and bye all new bottles the little once only go up to 5 ounces! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->