How many periods did you have after the implanon and then fell pregnant?

AustralianPie

Reaction score
As the Title says.

I know this thread has been done heaps before, but I just want to make sure there is nothing wrong with me :(

I had the implanon removed at the end of March, no period in April, 1st period in May, 2nd period this month in June, so I'm hoping this month no period but a BFP. I believe I am ovulating at the correct times and charting, but not BMTing.

So how many months, cycles and periods did it take after removal of implanon?

not really helping, but im in about the same situ as you... removal in early apr, no period till late may, currently 7dpo and just had .5 temp drop this morning....

i cant give you a success story...but i can give you a...less successful story to let you know yours isnt the worst if that'll help? lol

i was on implanon for just over a year, had it taken out on the 17th of April and havent had a period since. may not even be ovulating but im testing every day to check. that said, my GP said as long as you're ovulating, you can get pregnant. and for some they may have no period at all in between having implanon removed and getting pregnant.

good luck :)

I personally don't know, and Im not sure if this is true.. but I have heard it can take a little longer to become pregnant after having the implanon. But then again, I have also heard of women getting pregnant while having it.

I came off birth control pills in March, this is our 4th cycle TTC our 1st. I have had "normal/regular" AF's since coming off, but still no BFP. Hoping the 4th time itll happen. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->