How many pets do you have???

Fun thread for keeping our minds off TTC! We have 2 gorgeous moggies, one is now meowing very loudly at me for his dinner! They're very friendly and cuddly, and have human status in our house- definitely my first 2 babies!

Those that have cats and dogs (and especially where the cats ruled the house first) - how did you introduce the dog? Our cats are really scared of my mum's very friendly but excitable dog.

Now i'd better give into the meowing and provide supper....!

Those that have cats and dogs (and especially where the cats ruled the house first) - how did you introduce the dog? Our cats are really scared of my mum's very friendly but excitable dog.

Now i'd better give into the meowing and provide supper....!

I just let my dog in and showed him around. My 2 cats retreated to the basement for about a week. I didn't let the dog go in to the basement. Eventually, the cats became more brave and discovered that he's not that interested in them.

So basically, give your kitties a safe place to go to.

We just let them free and waited to see what happened... My cats both have not been declawed so they let the dog know when they are not in the mood to play. The cats basically hid for a while and decided to come out. There was never really any issues but we also got Murdock as a puppy so he was smaller than the cats =).

I think introducing 2 cats to each other is WAY harder than a puppy and a cat.

i have 2 dogs and a ball python...we had two birds but they are angel birdies now...

I have 2 beautiful cats - sister & brother - just over 2 years old! They are my babies! They sleep on the bed with us so not sure what will happen when baby finally arrives as not sure about letting them loose with a baby in the room without my supervision! They wouldn't hurt it, more likely just want to curl up and go to sleep with it! I also have an outside fish pond with about 50 fish in it!

I have one English Bulldog named Boomer. He just sleeps and eats all day. He is like a second husband except a little more messy :0)

I <3 Bulldogs, we have an Olde English Bulldogge. Which is a American Bulldog mixed with an English, so she is going to be like a walking table lol

we have 2 kittens, missy and bella. They r absolutely crazy, its like being full time parents lol!!!

I did have 6 rats but theyve all passed on :(

I have 2 beautiful cats - sister & brother - just over 2 years old! They are my babies! They sleep on the bed with us so not sure what will happen when baby finally arrives as not sure about letting them loose with a baby in the room without my supervision! They wouldn't hurt it, more likely just want to curl up and go to sleep with it!

Ours are exactly the same! You're so right about supervision- I won't be able to leave our cats with a baby if (when!) one finally appears. If I lie on the sofa, my cats will sleep really high up on my chest and if I was a tiny baby that couldn't move its head... doesn't bear thinking about.

Our two only need to hear the creak of the sofa leather when we sit down and they immediately run up for a cuddle! :rofl:

I have one gerbil & two baby turtles in a water tank...and one boyfriend if we're being picky haha!

We have 2 chihuahuas - Mieke (pronounced ME-kah) and Scottie (aka Tater cause he's round like a tater tot) who are spoiled rotten and cute as buttons...they're lucky they're so damn cute or they'd be in a world of hurt! ha!

And then I have a 6 year old Paint horse named Dakota.

LOVE my furbabies! They really are my sanity. Nothing is better than having them greet you when you've had a bad day. Everything seems to melt away when you see tails wagging ...and for my horse, when he comes running to the gate in the pasture instead of me chasing him. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

We have 2 chihuahuas - Mieke (pronounced ME-kah) and Scottie (aka Tater cause he's round like a tater tot) who are spoiled rotten and cute as buttons...they're lucky they're so damn cute or they'd be in a world of hurt! ha!

And then I have a 6 year old Paint horse named Dakota.

LOVE my furbabies! They really are my sanity. Nothing is better than having them greet you when you've had a bad day. Everything seems to melt away when you see tails wagging ...and for my horse, when he comes running to the gate in the pasture instead of me chasing him. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

EXACTLY!! I love my babies, whenever i have a bad day i just come home and curl up with Murdock and cuddle. He makes everything go away =).

I thought i had a lot of pets lol. I have 3 cats Jem 9 Smokie 8 and Moxy 5. Every1 says Jem looks like a kitten coz she's so small. I also have 4 rabbits but 2 18 weeks now and going to live wiv my friend. We are getting a Jack russell puppy in 17 days yippee lol x

I love my little girl too even though she is bad and not the smartest puppy in the world she makes me smile all the time. She also knows when mommy needs a hug and cuddle time. Crazy part is I take care of her feed her, bath her buy her toys and clothes but she loves her daddy way more than me. I just dont get it. he didnt even want her I had to beg for her.

Good thread :)

We have:

2 Tarantulas called Lucien and Jenny...
1 Scorpion called Lilith
1 Giant African Snail called Pixie
1 Fire Bellied Toad called Newton
And of course not forgetting Eike our gorgeous little boy! My Avatar Pic :)

We also had 2 rats called Morte and Sprite who have recently died :( Morte is the white one and Sprite is the grey one. I love the pic of them as they look like Yin Yang...Or however you spell it :p

I dont have a pic of Newton atm as hes always hiding :(

Attachments

• Lucien.jpg
    Lucien.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Jenny.jpg
    Jenny.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Lilith.jpg
    Lilith.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Pixie.jpg
    Pixie.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 33
  • Morte and Sprite.jpg
    Morte and Sprite.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 32
my Claudia, I only have videos of the turtles and im getting my kitten this weekend... YAY https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/S4020810.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->