How many pets do you have???

22 - All but 2 are fish. The other 2 are cats - they like the fish too.

hahahahaha

We have 3 cats, though it feels like 4 cuz one of them is big enough to be 2 cats (she's pushing 30lbs lol), a leopard gecko and crickets (gecko food). There's something weird about having to feed the food lol.

One very large overweight spoiled black lab!!! Meet Alexa

Attachments

• 100_2134.jpg
    100_2134.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Im so excited we go and pick out puppy up on friday :) xx

We have two german shepherds, a tuxedo cat, a ferret, 3 kissing fish, and two teddy bear hamsters! :D

I love animals and whenever I see a cute animal, I stick out my lower lip at OH and say, "Can I PLEAAASE get this animal? It's the cutest animal in the whole wide world! I promise I'll never ask for another!" lol

EDIT: I didn't mention this, but we just got the dogs, cat, ferret and fish this month! lol!!

Dont forget some piccies of your puppy please, how exciting!:happydance: Ive got a dog, a cat, and my secret fetish....chickens!:blush: If there is not chicks hatching at least once a week at my house theres something wrong!:haha: Im thinking its my baby substitute, if I cant have another, I will just become the crazy old chook lady instead!:wacko:

My very little and very cute new puppy Buffy :).
I hope this works xx DSC01341.jpg

Ardum, Sharks?? I almost passed out at the thought. I am terrified beyond belief!!

We have.

1 dog and 2 cats.

We just moved in with my IN LAWS and they have 2 dogs, 2 horses, and a ton of cats running around outside. Not to mention the skunk that won't go away and the coyotes!

one cute cat i raised myself since he was 3/4 weeks old..

it was said that bottlefed cats don't grow to be very big... but it turns out he's
a crossbreed with a siberian, he's quite tall and a nice 11lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->