How many raspberry leaf and evening primrose oil capsules are you taking?

winegums

Reaction score
My OH thinks I'm being excessive but I'm SURE i've read people taking more

in the morning i take 4 RRL capsules and 1 EPO capsule

at night i do the same, but also insert 1 EPO vaginally

was thinking of increasing the EPO when i hit 40 weeks (saturday)

It's not possible to overdose on these things is it lol :wacko:

LOL, I don't think you can overdose on them.
Keep on taking em if you please.

I had the raspberry leaf tea and had been drinking it from 32 weeks. I went from 2-10 cm in about 45 mins so it worked! Also don't think you can OD them.
X

At this stage of your pregnancy you can't really overdose but here's a suggested schedule:

32 weeks - 1 RLT tab in the AM.
33 weeks - 1 RLT tab in the AM, 1 in the PM.
34 weeks - 2 RLT in the AM, 1 in the PM
35 weeks - 2 RLT in the AM, 2 in the PM
36 weeks - same RLT as above, 1 EPO orally in the AM
37 weeks - same RLT as above, 1 EPO orally in the AM, 1 EPO vaginally in the PM
38 weeks - same RLT as above, 2 EPO orally in the AM, 1 EPO vaginally in the PM
39 weeks 'till baby arrives - same RLT as above, 2 EPO orally in the AM, 2 EPO vaginally in the PM

my rlt says max 6 capsules , i am on 3 atm i started with 1 at 34 weeks , 2 at 35 , 3 at 36 , will move to 4 on friday.
i havent taken my epo yet waiting till 37 weeks but i have the 1000mg so will be taking 1 orally and 1 internally .

so from friday i will be a pill box ill be taking 11 pills a day when you add in my antibiotics and my vitamins lmao.

I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea, and may well start taking EPO but there's no way on earth I'm putting them in my foof! Theres too much risk of infection for a start.

I'm really naive with all of this, know I should be starting around 32 weeks which is fine.. already been stocking up :) What do they both do? xx

I'm really naive with all of this, know I should be starting around 32 weeks which is fine.. already been stocking up :) What do they both do? xx

Here is a good briefing on EPO and RLT: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->