How many tattoos do you have?

I have two atm but as soon as I stop bfing I will get more.

I only have one right now. It's my daughter's name and it's centered on my upper back.

I am not allowed to have any visible tattoos at my work, but I'd like to get a fleur de lis next.

Don't have any yet but do plan on sometime soon :)

4 and plan to get one more... then again I always say that ;)

I have 3,I want another 4 and then il be done then

just got to wait until I finish bteastfeeding before I have any more though

2 butterflies, one on my left foot and ankle.
1 on my right hip.
3 on my back.
1 on my arm.
1 on each wrist.

And I do regret some of them. I don't regret my butterflies or my wrist tattoos. Right wrist is a flower with a heart in it, left wrist my Millie & Riley tattoo, it's so perfect. The rest are just randoms which don't mean anything :dohh:
x

I have 1, on my wrist, its a pink Lily flower with a L next to it for my daughter. I really want a ankle/foot tattoo!!

I have two.

I would like to get another one with LO's name but can't think where to put it. :shrug:

Well there wasnt an option for me!! I had one but had it removed via laser :)

I have one on my right arm and one on bottom of my back but regret them both now :(

oh my I have the most so far at 10!! lol! latest adition was my sons name on my inside wrist last week :)

I have 6. Arm, top back, lower back, boob, and one on each foot.

I don't have any, and I don't want any.

WHen I met my OH he had one tattoo (a dagger), which was fine. I don't really like tattoos if I'm honest. Since I've been with him he's got a tribal art covering his upper arm, a dragon the length of one arm, a full sleeve, and he's planning to get another full sleeve soon. I don't like tattoos really, but I especially don't like someone I love having them. I just think he's perfect as he is. He knows how I feel about it, but he doesn't stop doing it just because of my feelings about it, and I totally respect that. Good on him; it's his body and nobody can tell him what to do.

I have 10, and would love quite a few more, I havent had any in over 2 years :(

Just the 1, but want at least one more...if not more than that

I have 9 atm but I want to cover another up and add to it so would really be 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back