How many tattoos do you have?

I have just the one, its a quarter sleeve so I just ticked one. Although within the next 2 months I am hopefully turning it into a half sleeve and half back piece! Love the fact I used to work in a tattoo studio :D

I have 8 but 5 of them on my back has been made into one big piece now, but I have been tattooed 9 times :)

I currently have four tattoos, bats on my shoulder, a cat with bat wings on my wrist, a wednesday 13 logo with OH's intitial on the inside of my arm, and my most special - a rose being protected by angel wings on the top of my arm, this was got after I miscarryed.

After I have this little one and stop breastfeeding I intend to get more.

I've got 7, and each one has a meaning wicih is why I still like them all, 1 rose, 3 chinese symbols and 3 tribal

I don't have any and never will. I have nothing against other people having them just don't really see the point!

2 sleeves (well one in progress), back, legs, neck, stomach, hands, knuckles, face, chest... u name it ive got it tattooed!

Two, planning on more :flower:

I've not got any yet. After xmas I'm having my LO's name and dob on my wrist. My fantasy tattoo is massive angel wings on my back, but don't think I'd be brave enough to get them done and they would be well expensive. Hey ho.

i lost count at 30... im gunna approximate around 40 though, there so addictive!

I have three, all different styles but all mean something in their own way. WIll Defo get more as and when the time is right.

I have 3, a daisy chain around the top of my arm, skull and cross bones on an anchor on my wrist (which was to cover up some arabic writting) and rosary beads wrapped round my other wrist. None of them mean anything and i regret them all exept my skull and cross bones.

I've got one, stone tribal design at the bottom of my back with two chinese letters above it.

I'm planning on getting a chinese dragon tattoo with my sons names in chinese writing in between my shoulder blades.

I've got 14 (If I've counted correctly!)

Half sleeve, back, stomach, wrists, legs hips/side, feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->