How many teeth?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Amelie has 6 on the top and 6 bottom, no canines or 2nd molars yet. thought she would have canines by now!

Emilie has 6 at the bottom & 6 at the top :flower:

Emma has 16 now. She didn't cut her 1st tooth until 10 months but has cut them all in batches of 2 or 3. I so look forward to the day teething is finally over!!

Izzy has 14 now, the bottom canines are just coming through (hopefully through in the next couple of days), and then just the back molars- i am going to do a big hop, skip and a jump when teething is over!

Amy is almost 20 months and has 6 on top (no canines or 2nd molars) and 6 on bottom too, just cutting her 7th bottom one xxx

caleb has 4 top 4 bottom and i think he maybe has 3 or 4 back teeth coming through. they are taking forever x

Earl has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. He is teething badly at the moment so we're hoping for some more in the next couple of days, but he wont let me look as his mouth is sore. He didn't get his first teeth until he was 8 months! :wacko:

amelie got her first tooth at 10.5 months, sounds like shes a slow teether.

Freds got 16, still waiting for those last 4 back molars to come through, Kitty has 8 already!!! Fred didnt have any at her age! they are all so different huh?! xxx

^ Hi hun :D nice to see you. Cant believe kitty is 9mo already :shock:

Omar only have 4 teeth (2 top 2 bottom). He had them 1 week after his birthday & until now he doesnt have more :( Teething is going forever for us.

Hannah has all of her teeth now, her two year molars came in a couple of months ago :)

Mckenzie has 6 teeth 4 at top and 2 bottom, but one has almost cut though at the bottom and I think 2 are starting to come at top, his first tooth came a couple of days before he was 11months and on scout camp lol no trouble at all but now its a nightmare :-(

12 in total, think the canines are enroute ATM! Great!! X

Chloe didn't get her first tooth till she was nearly 13 months old!!!
Was seriously worried, now at 22 months she has 6 on the top and 6 on the bottom and I can see her canine on the top left is poking through.

16 in total so far for Charlie - just waiting on the second molars for a full set!
He was a really early teether though, they were popping out overnight at 7 & 8 months :wacko:

Brooke probably has about the same as Amelie give or take a couple!!

Ellie only has 4 teeth one of which I found today, hehe. She has 2 at the bottom and 2 at the top but............ the 2 at the top are not the front teeth they are the ones either side, I thought the 2 front ones come next or is this normal? :hugs:

amelie got her first tooth at 10.5 months, sounds like shes a slow teether.

Evie was the same, and even now at just over 14 months, she still only has 4 teeth :haha:
Definately a slow teether!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->