How many teeth?

Issy has had 12 since she was 11 months (6 on top and 6 on the bottom) and is cutting the canines on top atm. She's teethed pretty early but I'm hoping this means it'll all be over with early! (she'll probably not get the last ones for ages now!)

We're just waiting on the last two top back molars. The bottom two (on either side) popped through a few weeks ago at about 2 and a half :)

the boys have 8 each - 4 top 4 bottom Sam is cutting two more at the bottom atm not sure if its canines or not as he wont let me look. Sam was five months when he got his first and Fynn was 7 months

Im sure Chloe and Jaycee have all their milk teeth now. They started late 11 months but they just kept coming..

The second molars are usually the last teeth to come through and the canines second to last, so perfectly normal.

Chloe has 12 so far, she just need her canines and 2nd molars.

Holly has the four front top and bottoms, four top molars and two bottom molars. There is something nasty happening at the front bottom though, not sure if its a canine or incisor (I get confused which ones are which!).

20 teeth? That means we still have 6 to go? Bleurgh. I hate teething.

My niece has just turned 3 and has only just finished getting her last few teeth through.

Conner still only has 6. 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. I thought for sure he would have more by now... but guess they just aren't ready!!

Willow has only 3 teeth, one which has only just cut through and shes nearly 14 months! Veryyyy slow teething, takes months for just one to cut through lol

belle has cut bottom back molars just waiting on top ones and she has all others
Lou
xxx

Is it bad I'm not sure how many she has through? She's got all of them bar her second molars.

Amy is almost 20 months and has 6 on top (no canines or 2nd molars) and 6 on bottom too, just cutting her 7th bottom one xxx

Am a bit embarrassed, I checked Amy's today and she actually only has 4 on bottom and 5th one coming through :blush:

Emma is the same as most with six on top and six on the bottom. Missing the canines and the 2nd molars. She is a late teether. Didn't get her first tooth until 12.5 months. But than started getting them every other week on average. :wacko: But now she hasn't had a new tooth in a month or two. I keep checking and I can feel the canines working their way up but not to the surface yet.

Imogen has 6 on bottom and 6 on top too :)

I counted this morning. Both girls have 8 bottom and 8 top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->