how many times food and milk?

amina8620

Reaction score
my little one eats 3 times a day and seems happy with food i think. however i've seen some people who give bigger tins than 120 or 128, the bigger jars.. he has the normal ones twice a day and powder in the morning. does anyone give their younger one food 4 times a day or the very big jars..at 6 months i dont know if im supposed to give him a snack.

also on my aptimil box it says baby of 6 months will drink 5 times a day and then by 7 months they will drink 3 times 7 ounces of milk, my little one seems to have dropped his night feed that means he drinks 4 times a day but he only has 6 ounces. im confused how many ounces a day how many times hes 7 months in 3 weeks.

plz helpppp

Hi hun, at 6+ months once they'r on 3 meals, they need 18-21 oz to get all the nutrient they need from formula. Omar is 14 months & he only eats 1 proper meal with 2 snack meals. We started weaning at 6.5 months (spoon feeding real food), he went into 3 small meals between 8-8.5 months. He used to drink 3 bottles (between 15-18 oz) with his solids since we started weaning. He dropped 1 milk feed at 13 months. He's a big toddler & was a big baby (95-98th percentile for weight & height), if your LO is happy with what he's eating & drinking & getting varieties of solids there is nothing to worry about.

I give him a meal at 11am and then at 3pm and then 9 pm.I weaned him ay 4months and he just loved it but today he saw his baby cousin about to eat and he dragged himself in his walker and started putting fingers in his mouth.I have him a spoon an he ate like he was hungry.I'm so stated to try finger foods maybe that's what he needs or snacks an less milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->