How many times per day do you...

Chase is a hard one to burp at times and I can try and try to no avail. Usually it's once I put him down or am taking my kids to school when he spits up because of a burp that didn't come up.

He's also a sloppy eater at times. Almost like he has a loose bottom lip and formula streams down his face. Bibs get soaked and transfer to his clothes.

And I cannot stand the smell of spit up or of formula that has sat on clothes.

I'm visiting this thread again just because I know Alasdair is safely napping - no chance of sickies!

Claire - I wear pjs at home just because I don't have enough clothes that are outside clothes that I don't mind getting dirty and sicky! He has just been sick on my favourite massive hoody though! :dohh: I wiped it away with a lime kitchen wipe as I am too lazy to take it off (and too cold...)

lol i swear they know when u hav ur fave clothes on jack always sicks on my fave jumper x

yep courtney is awful... baby grows for night time is ALWAYS changed at least once during the night!! I was hoping this would stop once we got her reflux sorted... but it seems not lol!!

Around 4 times a day,she doesn't spit up often but I've noticed that sometimes she is a bit unsettled and when I change her...puff! She's happy as a sunshine. :rofl:

How about this? You get them all smelling nice and clean from a bath, put them into a nice clean sleeper and they do a nice bowel movement or spew. LOL

How about this? You get them all smelling nice and clean from a bath, put them into a nice clean sleeper and they do a nice bowel movement or spew. LOL

tell me about it :rofl: i remember this one time i'd just bathed maddi and she was all set and me and james we're watching telly all cosy and all of a sudden - the smell was awful, it was an up the back one! she had to go straight back in the bath :dohh:

Jasmine gets dressed in the morning, then again for bed and thats it, unless she is sick or pooped and they get messy

tell me about it :rofl: i remember this one time i'd just bathed maddi and she was all set and me and james we're watching telly all cosy and all of a sudden - the smell was awful, it was an up the back one! she had to go straight back in the bath :dohh:

:rofl:

Sometimes you want to bath them twice per day. LOL Once in the morning because at times their diaper may have leaked in the middle of the night and another time for bed.

Oh yes...I'm so loving this scenario.

Sometimes you want to bath them twice per day. LOL Once in the morning because at times their diaper may have leaked in the middle of the night and another time for bed.

i think this all the time!! in the morning when i'm giving maddi a wash i try to time it after her poo, just in case! but it never works that way, and my word her poos stink :rofl: i would have her in the bath all the time if i could :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->