How many weeks are you all?

I am 12 weeks today. Have my 12 week scan o n Monday, although have had 2 scans already.
It is a wonderful feeling, seeing the H/B, but it hasn't stopped me worrying. It has taken me 5 years to conceive. This baby means the WORLD to us xxxx

I'm 5 weeks today! Hooray! I've decided I'm gonna celebrate (with orange juice) each week I make it to lol. It's so hard not to worry tho, I had a MMC in April, so my early scan can't come quick enough.

13 weeks and 1 day or 2? hmm just over 13 weeks lol!!!

I am now 10+5. Have my next scan on wednesday - i hope i will be more relaxed after it!

12 weeks 3 days :) almost time to cross over to the dark side (2nd tri eek!)xx

Im 11 weeks today, and had a horrible time over the past 7 weeks, Hyperemisis, bleed general feeling rubbish. Still waiting to get date for 12 wk scan, so hoping it will be coming through soon.

All to best.

11 weeks and 1 day! So scared never made it to double figures before and never looked so pregnant!!! Loving every minute but scared of everything.

Wishing all of you good luck and sticky beans.

x

wow iv had loads of people repying on here :happydance:
Hi to all and there`s still quite a few of you who are 11.12 or even 13 weeks and still on the frist tri.
I cant wait for 12 weeks and to have the scan and see heartbeat and lil beany,but i dont think the worrying will stop untill i give birth lol.

ALL THE BEST GIRLS x:baby::hug:

9 weeks 2 days!! Can't wait for 12 to roll around. I had a MC in Feb. and am just praying to make it through!! I have a good feeling about this one!!!

I'm 4+4 :)

I've got my GP appointment to confirm it on Wednesday night, but seen as my hubby works in the lab that does the test it doesn't really need confirming! He called me as soon as it was done! But I still want to get my check up and find out how I book in with the midwife and get my 1st scan organised... I'm kind of hoping that they'll keep a close eye on me because of the Crohn's...

I'm really nervous too, but more about how much needs done to prepare for the baby than the though of losing the little one.For some reason I think this little one is gripping in for dear life! If the crampiness is anything to go by they keep burrowing just a little deeper!

I think I actually started nesting tonight! :blush: found myself taking a scrubbing brush to my kitchen tiles at 10pm tonigh! :wacko:

I'm itching to blab to people, but I've held back, but tonight Mo asked what I thought about telling his family this weekend.

I think it is OK to tell people close to you early because you'd need their support if anything does go wrong...

6 weeks and 2 days. Feels like ages since I found out though. Was only 3 weeks ago! x

I'm 10+5 today :happydance:
Cant wait for my scan when I'll be 12 weeks exactly. I might even start to enjoy it all :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->