how many weeks late was af before you got BFP??

hayley352

Mummy to Jack
Reaction score
girls,

i am over a week late and all tests are showing negative.

I was wondering if you could all share your stories as to how many weeks/days late your af was before you got your BFP?????

I was about 4 days late. It was a predictor test.

I got a BFP the first time I tested, I wasn't actually trying and only took the test because I'd just got back off holiday and when unpacking found my unused Tampax and thought "Oh yeah I was supposed to be having a period last week". I didn't expect a positive, I was just testing because I thought a negative test would stop me worrying - Opps. lol. What a happy accident that turned out to be.

Keep trying honey. If it goes on to two weeks, book an appointment with the Doctor, there may be an other reason for the missed period or maybe you just have low HCG levels and he/she can try a blood test.

I was about 4 days late (I think - cycles were not regular after coming off the BCP). CD32. I've heard that there are a slight number of women that HPTs don't work for. . . I would check in with the doc. Good luck!

I was not late. Tested on CD 26 (11dpo) with cheapie tests; first I got a faint line that morning, and second got a little bit darker line in the evening. Tested a day later with fmu on a FR test and it was def a line. Lots of :dust: for you!!

i was only 3 days late when i got my BFP. have you gone to the dr yet too see if they could do a blood test?

I was two weeks late when I finally got my BFP. I tested every other day from the day when I expected AF and kept getting negatives every time...then I finally got a faint line and confirmed it with a digital.

The month before i got BFP i was 5 days late and all said BFN, my period came on day 6 of being late (by the way, i a NEVER late) Obviously just an unexplained thing!!
The followig month i got my BFP 3 days before my AF was due at 11DPO!!

Good Luck

My AF was due 18 Feb and i never got my BFP until 13 March!!! over 3 weeks!!!

a week and it was really faint which made me doubt I was pregnant. Because it would come and go.

7 days. I made myself wait as I'd heard that it might not show before this - the result was very clear then though, changed colour in seconds.

Good luck :hugs:

Hi Hun mine didnt show up for 8 weeks! I just knew I was though. Everyone is different xx

I was a week late when i tested and got my :bfp:
I knew i was pregnant straight away coz my periods were always bang on regular. The only other time i've been late for a period is when i fell pregnant last year!

thanks girls...i havent been for bloods yet i thought id give it two weeks and see what happens as my cycles were so irregular befoere xx

I tested when i was three day late and got a :bfn: tested again at eight days late and got my fait :bfp: did another test the next day and got a strnger :bfp: good luck sweetie

Hi....

Maybe someone can help me here because I've never been more confused in my life. I had sex as recently as jan. 3rd which afterwards I felt fine nothing out of the usual. Then jan. 16th hit and I started up chucking from 7 in the morning til 2 in the afternoon, which I thought was just a bug that lasted for a short time. Since I was able to hold down all my food and fluids from 2pm (of jan16th) I agreed on the night of the 17th to go eat some burger king with some my family- I could only eat half the burger. Later that night at 12 o clock in the morning- I up chucked everything. I thought It might have been still to heavy for my stomach which had been through a sickness the next before. Well my period was due on the 21st of jan. Which never came...all I got was this brown discharge. That looked like what would be the start of my period on the night of the 19th. This very,very light stuff lasted till the morning of the 23rd. I then went out to eat thinking nothing of it the next night(the 24th) and about an hour and a half later. I got the worst and only head ach of my life- I couldn't even lift my head or go out into the light..I then ended up also up chucking my meal. The head ach lasted til a good 3 in the morning...I decided to take a HPT because my family said that people don't usually get sick like this unless they are PG or really,really sick. I took the test and it came back BFN. so that's where I am totally confused..my next period is due around feb 18th...when should I test again to make sure? or should I got right for a blood test? Has anyone else had stuff like this happen to them and they still got BFN? I'm also loosen weight and sometimes i feel hungry..sometimes I can't even eat or think food... I am so confused and scared at the same time.. if any one could offer advice or some info..I would be so thankful... thanks to all and good luck to everyone!:hug:

I got a faint bfp at 10DPO and then a really strong line 2 days after I was due. I think one thing we can agree is that everyone is different!

KellBee - I think a trip to the doctor's might be a good idea. Even if you aren't pregnant, those symptoms sound horrible, so it would be worth getting some peace of mind. Hope you get some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->