How many weeks were you when you gave birth?

37th week sharp, my boy was 5lb 10oz and my girl was 6lb 3oz:thumbup:

Finished work at 34 weeks, booked in for c-sec at 38 weeks, but waters broke at 36 +5. Twins weighed 6lbs and 6lb 7oz.
Good Luck.

Had mine at 38+3. Went for routine appointment to be told i was having contractions (thought it was just the babies moving!) sent to hospital and they confirmed i was 6 cms dilated. had the girls that evening weighing 5ib14oz and 6ib4oz.

Had mine at 38+3. Went for routine appointment to be told i was having contractions (thought it was just the babies moving!) sent to hospital and they confirmed i was 6 cms dilated. had the girls that evening weighing 5ib14oz and 6ib4oz.

That happened to me, she put me on the monitor and said so your having contractions, I said what that, thats the babies moving, she said no lol its not :haha:

That happened to me, she put me on the monitor and said so your having contractions, I said what that, thats the babies moving, she said no lol its not :haha:

The first time I had Braxton Hicks I paniced that it was something more. My midwife laughed at me and told me I'd know the difference between a contraction and a braxton hick - obviously this is not always the case!!! :haha:

I had a CS at 35 weeks after getting Cholestasis. I finished work at 26weeks though.
They weighed 4lbs 15 and 5lbs 2 and spent 1 1/2 weeks in the SCBU.

Induced at 38 weeks and had them 38+3. Finished work at 30 weeks so had to wait a while!

The first time I had Braxton Hicks I paniced that it was something more. My midwife laughed at me and told me I'd know the difference between a contraction and a braxton hick - obviously this is not always the case!!! :haha:

With my first her movements were very placid so i did know the difference between them and the contractions, however with the twins their movements were so painful that when the contractions came these were actually milder!! Hence why i gave birth with just gas and air!

With my first her movements were very placid so i did know the difference between them and the contractions, however with the twins their movements were so painful that when the contractions came these were actually milder!! Hence why i gave birth with just gas and air!

The twins were my first so I didnt really have a clue, when she hooked me up she asked me how long my belly had been going hard since and I said 20 weeks.. She was sooooo shocked, she said usually multiple mums dont get them until 29 weeks or so!

Mine were tightenings more than braxton hicks. Just my bump going rock hard rather than any pain. Id been having them for 9 weeks :haha:

I had tightenings daily that took my breath away from 20wks with the twins, and they scared the life out of me. Only occasionally painful. Never had an effect on my cervix tho ;) x

38w2, I was induced.

I also had contractions, sometimes very strong, from 20 weeks on. It freaked the doctors out, my CTG looked like I was in labor for 3 months ;)

36 wk and 2 days
4lb 9
5lb 4

i was induced as i had pre eclampsia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583