How many???

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by LeeHa, Aug 24, 2009.

1. LeeHa

LeeHa Guest

How many people didn't have any symptoms before taking a test and getting a BFP?

I heard that a lot of girls didn't have any symptoms and didn't know they were pregnant?

That's soo weird :shrug:

lol I was honestly just curious

2. EternalRose

EternalRose Well-Known Member

Oh I just knew deep down hun, intuition I guess & I had migraines which I NEVER have..xx

3. LeeHa

LeeHa Guest

i bet that's a lovely feeling (not the headaches of course :dohh:)

4. Beltane

Beltane Mother of 3 Boys!

I was actually VERY unconconvinced. It was my husband that said he thought I was preggers. Even after I took the test, I didnt get symptoms for a while. And then after a few weeks, they vanished and was convinced there was no baby but I was wrong!

5. LeeHa

LeeHa Guest

Wow, that has to be VERY mind boggling! :wacko: I would always hate to feel like i was pregnant just to find out i'm not. I can only imagine what it would feel like to not feel like your pregnant and actually BE pg!

6. psychnut09

psychnut09 Growing a Rainbow Cinny

I was convinced there was no way, the only thing that was different was peeing a whole lot more and really wanting strawberries!!! haha... I didnt think I could be because we went on vacation and flew and while there went to an amusement park (roller coasters), lots of walking around, and really late nights... We came home and tested the next day, and there it was.. I was totally shocked!!!!! Hubby told me that this was our month but I didnt believe him until we got the second pink line.. haha

7. chele

chele Mummy to Max & Hayden

I had no symptoms. Just one day with a metallic mouth at 3dpo and an aversion to a banana 5 dpo - could have been anything

8. LeeHa

LeeHa Guest

Well congratulations! I bet that a fantastic shock!! :yipee: How much more did you pee in a day?

9. psychnut09

psychnut09 Growing a Rainbow Cinny

umm... not a whole lot.. I have a really small bladder! haha.. but enough to know the difference!