How many?

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
In an ideal scenario how many children would you like to have?

I think that our family situations growing up influence how i feel about the size of family I would like. I'm from a family with six daughters so naturally I really would love quite a big family. Ideally, I would like to have four (but maybe would settle on three). My OH only had one sister and only wants two children of his own. Somehow, I can only see this being something he gets a say in - much like when we will get to start TTC!

I'm from a big family, so I would love to have 4 . But bf wants 2. So I might persuade him to have 2 and adopt 1. Adoption is something we would both Love to do!

4 for me. 2 asap and then 2 a bit later on when all my friends and sisters are having children.

We are interested in adopting too.

I'd like to have 2 and oh wants 3! I'd also really like one of each!

I'm an only child and I want 2, but I could be persuaded to go to 3 especially if we had 2 boys. Dh wants 2

I'm an only child and dh was too until he was 17 when his sister was born.

I would like four children. Dh wants 2-3. We have one so far. :)

Neither one of us want to raise an only child.

I have only one sister, but I would love to have 4 children :) My husband wants only 2, and although I realize I may change my mind after 2, I would be okay with settling on 3.

My dh and I each have 1 sibling, so we would like to experience a bigger family, thinking 4 :)

DH wants 2 and 2 only - he has just one older brother, I want at least 2 :) If we get twins for example then I think ill want to do it one more time at least…. Im one of 3 and in the middle and hated being in the middle so I think id go for even numbers. 2, 4 or 6 hehehe if we are going for 6 we better start making a whole lot more money

We both just have one sister. Originally we said we wanted 3 or 4 kids, but now we have 2 safely here DH feels done and I don't. I'd settle for one more, but time is getting on and I don't want a massive age gap or to be too old! I reckon I've probably only got a year left to conceive for it to fit for us. :(

I want 4! And all boys. Maybe just one girl. Im an only child and didnt grow up with my cousins so I want lots of babies :)

Three, please :)

Ideally, two boys similiar in age, and then a younger daughter. My OH & I both have two siblings.

Ideally I want 4, but at least 2. Given I won't be starting until i'm 33, I doubt we'll have four, although we have talked about adoption once we've had 2 if we want more. and it depends on life. Right now i'd be really happy to get to work on 1 :) just under 10 months until we start trying :)

We are settling at 3 (I would love 4)

We both want two, hopefully one of each, but I really don't mind. I have a younger brother and hubby has an older sister, so that's what we're both familiar with. If we had twins, I think we'd stop there.

Im one of 3 and in the middle and hated being in the middle so I think id go for even numbers. 2, 4 or 6 hehehe if we are going for 6 we better start making a whole lot more money

awww, i'm also a middle of 3 and DH and i have talked about if we have 3 we might as well go for 4 - no odd #s. :haha:

i've wanted 4 living kids, but we may stop now at 2 b/c of pregnancy/postpartum issues...

would still LOVE four though, so we're considering saving to adopt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->