How many?

3 children, first two close in age, then last one born 4 or 5 years after the 2nd. Ideally I wanted the first two to be girls and the last a boy, but now I have one girl and one boy, so am secretly hoping for #3 to be a girl.

Well if DH had his way there'd be no limit, lol. But for me I think three, maybe four would be more than enough.

Ideal would be 4 healthy babies, two sets of twins, two years apart. Each twin set would be same gender, boys first then girls.

Back to reality I would be happy if I could just make even one, but we are talking about dreams right?

Hi! I think it all really depends on you and your partner, whether you like to have many kids or not. As long as you know the responsibility, then there's nothing wrong with a big family. :) Good luck, darl! :)

If we are talking about wishing and dreaming, I think both OH and I would probably want 4 (no odd #'s OH is a middle of 3 kid lol). Back in the real world, we plan to have 2, between 2 & 3 years apart. We are starting late as I'm already 28 and OH is 32 and she is having our first. We would like a boy first then girl, but I always said 2 boys are ok too. At this point though, we just want healthy pregnancies and babies...can't ask for too much!

We want 3. I'm the youngest of 3 and OH is the eldest of 5. My biggest worry is that we'll get to 3 and want more. We've only really got room for 3.

I think I'd quite like 3 or 4. OH would go for 4 so there isn't a middle child. But it all really depends on finance, as we want to be living comfortably... so we shall see!

Just wanted to add that we would only have a big number if we can spread them out a bit too... OH's sister has 4 with quite small gaps between eachother. The kids all get on well, it's just pretty manic when they all come over that it scares me to do the same!

Two ideally. We've got a DD already so having another little one in a year or so time sounds great to me (would like 2.5-3yr gap between). I grew up with one other sibling (older brother) & hubby has 3 other siblings (2 sisters/1 brother). Not sure on what gender id prefer.... Think I would love a boy to have the one of each... but then I know 'girl' babies now - don't mind either way! :winkwink:

I'd love to have 3 - two close in age (if not twins) and then the 3rd about 4 years later.

OH wants 2 I think, but we will see once we have one!!

We'd like two but I wouldn't rule out three. I'm from a family of 5 kids and I reckon a smaller family is better! Fingers crossed we're lucky and get to have our family :)

I'd like one of each but I think if we have two of the same gender we will go for a third :) I think 3-4 years apart is perfect for me - the first one would have gained some independence but is still quite young...my brother and I have 3,5 years between us so I guess it's the "norm" for me :D

2-3 would be ideal, biologically I only have 1 older sibling, by marriage I have 1 younger sibling. So for a good portion of childhood I was a middle child, and OH was an only child(though he wasn't spoiled) neither of of want just one.OH wants at least one boy and ideally wants the boy first to watch after any girls we have:thumbup: OH and I both want one of each, we just have a feeling after 2 we are gonna want 1 more.

We want to add just one to our family. I have three teenage stepchildren that live 2,000 miles away, so we only see them in the summer and every other Christmas. So, our future child will essentially grow up as an only child. I've never been pregnant, so there will be a lot of firsts for me! ;)

Good luck to everyone that your dreams come true!

Two! Perfect number for us... Dont mind on gender now as i have one girl already which i really preferred first time round but now another girl or a boy would be lovely!

I feel two is just the perfect little 'family unit'.... Family tickets on days out/cinema etc are always 2 adults 2 children...2 kids means you wont have to change your car and a regular 5 seat car will do....you'l never be outnumbered or without a hand to hold each child whilst walking down the street. Money wont be overly tight and the two of them will always have what they need...they will always have company in each other...and our 3 bedroom house will always be perfect for space :)

I was one of 4 girls :)

4, maybe even 5.
All depends on if we can buy a bug enough house really!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->