How many?

luckyme225

Reaction score
How many children do you want to have and how many years do you plan on spreading them out?

I plan on having two more babies and they will probably be spread out by 2-3 years. I can't wait until we TTC baby number 2 in 2 years :cloud9:

I'd like 2 or 3, but if I end up having a girl 1st I think I'll be more cautious.

I'd either want (in age order):
Boy, Girl
Boy, Boy, Girl
Boy, Boy, Boy
Or maybe just two boys..

If I started with a girl:
Girl, boy
Girl, girl - though would prefer a mix

Certainly wouldn't go for the third if I already had 2 girls... Eeek!

I'd probably have to wait and see how I got on with number 1 to see when I'd want the next, don't want to leave more than 3/4 years though, really.

I have always wanted one of each, but now I honetly dont mind..would like 2 or 3 preferably equally spaced out or quite close

It really depends on how things are going with Bren. When he is difficult, I think 'oh you are so going to be an only child'. When he is being easy and sweet I think I could have 3 at least. So I have no idea.

Well I wanted to wait 2-3 years before number 2, didn't work out that way, lol.

Happy to just have 2, both be blessings, would like the next to be a boy, but another girl will be just as wanted and loved obviously. :)

Oook im guna sound mad but i want like 6! I dont mind the sex i would like the age gap equal though 3/4 yrs lol! so by the time the 6th came along the first born would be like 20 lol :D xxx

Oook im guna sound mad but i want like 6! I dont mind the sex i would like the age gap equal though 3/4 yrs lol! so by the time the 6th came along the first born would be like 20 lol :D xxx

My BF is a bit like that, perhaps not such a large age gap! lol But his eldest bro is 25, his next 23, his next 21/22ish, and he's 19.. His mum had her tubes tied after him, but if she'd continued!!!..

I really just wanna have a boy first, quite early, so I have plenty of time to decide if I want to continue having babies, and I'll have my eldest boy who will have been with me like foreva. Weird, but it makes sense in my head! :happydance:

We'd like two kids & have about 3-4 years age gap x

I've always said i only wanted 2, but now i have 3 and trying for a 4th lmao. and i expect we'll probably end up going for a 5th a couple of yeqars after, depending how long it takes us to get number 4! To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if i decided to have another when they're all grown up too coz my mum did taht lol my bro is 35, im 25 and my sisters are 23 and 15!

i always said i wanted 2... i have 3, now i want more with my oh :happydance:

mmm ill be happy between another 1 -3 .

If i have another girl i think i will keep going till i have a boy lol, but if i have a boy next (which im hoping although any will be loved and wanted!) i think i will have one more after.

I would really like to have 2 boys & another girl after. So the baby girl has 2 big brothers to look after her, and i can pla dress up with all the pretty clothes, but i love all the great combats & things for boys lol :)

I want to have 3 (DH says as many as we can afford, so that'll probably be 2) I think I want 2 years between the children.

We've agreed to start with the one and see how we go :D

OH is the youngest of seven and his dad had twelve brothers and sisters, so the clan is huge and I'm not under any pressure to add to it :lol:

We have a daughter who is 3 and hopefully will have another next year whaen Grace will be 4.

I think 4 years is a nice gap and Grace will have started school full time. We are not bothered if it is a boy or a girl to be honest x

2 or 3... Not sure yet! If they would all be easy like Josh I'd like 5 lol

I think I'd like to have 3 children. 2 pretty close in age (so, we'll probably ttc in 9 mos-Year), and then one when I'm older.

We want 2 kids and spaced out probably 2 1/2-3 years. I think 2 is maybe a bit too close. Since I will be almost 34 when we start trying I don't want to space them out too far. I'd like to be done before 40.

I would like a girl first and will be trying for one using shettles method when we try for #1 then would like a boy. My dh wants a boy but I would like a girl first so she can be a good older sister like I was to my brother.

I'd like 3 or 4 more and I'd like them to be quite close in ages - 2 years max between them all! But, that all depends on Nature of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->