how much activity do you do???

countryrider

Reaction score
My Dr. is on vacation this week so he sent me to one of his collegues (spelling?) for this weeks apointment. He asked if I wanted checked and out of curiosity I said yes...expecting no news. As it turns out I'm walking around 3cm dialated!!!! Yeah. He said I'm still a little long and 20% effaced...does that sound right? I know what dialated means but confused on the rest.

I quess my concern is my waters braking somewhere embarassing! I have been going swimming the past 3 days and plan on going for 2hrs tonight as the water feels so cool and I can do squats more easily in the water. It hurts to walk 2 blocks as my back/hips ache and I'm slow as molasses! But I also have a fear of my waters breaking someplace in public! Has that happend to anyone? How active would you be/are you if you're dialated that much or more?

I wouldn't worry about it! No ones gonna complain if a pregnant ladies waters break are they? :D it's best to stay active as long asu can I was told! I still go to the gym :)

Effaced is how thin ur cervix is I think??

Xxx

Stay as active as your body lets you. If you get sore or tired then you know to cut back. And being effaced is how thick your cervix is. You still have 80% to go. A proven way to thin your cervix out is to have sex because there is a chemical in mens sperm that will help...My doctor actually told me that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"