• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How much aspirin?

Keikoo

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just found out today that I am pregnant:)

I am in my late thirties and really don't want to take any chances with this pregnancy, so I have been reading a lot.

I can see that it is quite common in the US and other countries to take an aspirin a day to prevent miscarriage. Aspirin is not sold in my country and it is not considered safe to take while pregnant, so I cannot find the relevant info.

Can anyone tell me how much aspirin, I should take? I have found one with 75 mg.

81 mg is the typical low dose aspirin so 75mg would work.

yes, they told me low dose, i'm taking the same 81mg baby aspirin :) Congrats and good luck!

I wouldn't take aspirin without your doctors approval. I've been told to take it because I'm at risk of pre-eclampsia. 81mg

I wouldn't take aspirin without your doctors approval. I've been told to take it because I'm at risk of pre-eclampsia. 81mg

Same advice. I was also told to take it in my second pregnancy due to severe pre-e in my first. I would not take it without consulting your doctor or midwife.

I wouldn't take it without discussing with your doctor/midwife. However I've been prescribed aspirin and will be taking 75mg whilst pregnant (and did in my last pregnancy too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"