How much CM is normal?

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
I just came off bcp and was just wondering about this question because I've noticed it doesn't get on my underwear anymore like it did on BC.

Should it still be leaving me something on my panties or not? Do I consider me having a dry day or what?

Thanks for any input!! :)

I don't really think there is a normal really its different for everyone. What cycle day are you on?

Oh I see 18... Depending on where you are in your cycle I believe there is more cm before O, dry up after O, more closer to AF, and less after AF.

I'm trying to track the consistency of the CM but its hard to tell when the quantity is low lol. Just curious what other peoples experiences have been...

Not to be nosey, but how do you check cm? I do self exam. If I didn't I wouldnt know half the time. Self exam every a.m. and p.m. unless we DTD. Then I wait 12 hours.:wacko:

I started getting ewcm like three days ago, and wouldnt have known unless I checked inside (sorry tmi). Had a lot at time of examening but had to pull it out really. Yeah....tmi. Not usually much in panties for me.

OKthank you! That answers my question :) I have been examining inside too but wasn't sure if it should be noticeable on toilet paper or panties.

NP that's what we're here for. I'm happy I could help. I don't think its so much the quantity that matters as much as the quality(fertile cm)
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->