how much do solicitors charge

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
roughly my sons dad mite be applying for custody and need to start saving cos i want the best llawyer money can buy so need a savings goal iykwim

ring around and ask as it varies. x

It varies a lot, but a solictor I was using in a different sort of case who was at the top end of their game was about £100 an hour for the assistant, £250 an hour for her and a barrister was around £500 an hour :wacko:

Are you on income support/job seekers? If you are you'll be entitled to legal aid.

^WTS.

It does vary hugely but even the least expensive ones fees make your eyes water :shock:

Definitely ring round a few in your area and ask. Many do a free first consultation too so you can go to a few and gauge how 'right' they seem for what you need.

ANd yea if you are on IS or JSA or a low wage then legal aid may be able to help.

All the best!

we dont get no benefits my partner works full time hes on 16.5k a year so wont get legal aid :-/

If you are on a low income (they class this as a gross income of less than £2,657 a month, which is roughly £31k a year) then you will still get some help hun

Mine costs me £200 an hour, she is worth every penny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->