how much do u all weigh now?

I have put on about 8 or 9 pounds so far.Im told the weight will start pilling on from around now though.xxx

I've put on 6kgs...so about 13lbs just under a stone, I was told at 36 weeks that about 2.4 kg of that was baby.

I'm 32 weeks and I've only put on 13 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight... but I did lose almost 10 at the start.. so theoretically it could be more like 23lbs.. but I'm going to continue measuring with the pre-preg weight. :) Here's my little graph. My decrease at the start probably would have looked more gradual but I was too busy being sick to weigh myself :D

Attachments

• weight_vs_date.jpg
    weight_vs_date.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 24
I've put on 6kgs...so about 13lbs just under a stone, I was told at 36 weeks that about 2.4 kg of that was baby.

Thats really good for 39 weeks pregnant! xxx

you all suck :lol: I've put on about 40lbs *shrug*

Hi

I put on 4stone with my first and second pregnancies and after always being no more than 8 stone you can imagine how much I ballooned!!
This time Im just under 9 stone people keep saying it looks just like I need to go to the toilet...:wacko:

(31 weeks)
xx

I was weighed 2 weeks ago and I have gained 2 stone (28 lbs) I WILL NOT be getting on the scales again for a long time!

awww *hugs* don't worry!! In my opinion that's more normal! I was already about 25lbs overweight when I got pregnant so my body didn't need anymore baby padding!

Ok, you guys are making me feel hellishly fat!!

I've gone from 50kg pre-pregnancy (around 7st 10), to 55kg (around 8.5st) at my 10 week booking app....and now I weigh a horrifying 72kg (over 11st!)!!

My MW seems to think I'm not having a big baby....:shrug:

awww *hugs* don't worry!! In my opinion that's more normal! I was already about 25lbs overweight when I got pregnant so my body didn't need anymore baby padding!

thanks :) I definitely didn't do what I had wanted to do though and exercise throughout - :sleep: was much more appealing lol - have the rest of my life to lose it though :) and hubby has put on just as much as I have so it evens out LOL

i woz 7 stone pre pregnancy. Im now 8st 9lbs. I thinks thats around 10/11 kg. im still as tiny as ever, only thing thats really got bigger is bump

I've put on 30 lbs. so far My midwife and GP assure me that since I was a little underweight to start off with, that this is totally fine and normal.

I, on the other hand, would like to hide in a corner and cry.

I'm not sure what I weigh now, about 4 weeks ago though I weighed 3lbs less than I did pre preg. I have been horrendously sick my whole pregnancy though, so I think this is why. Along with the fact I was probably a little overweight to begin with xx

I am a bigger girl & didnt need to gain much with pregnancy - but did anyway! It was piling on after I stopped working & went on semi-bed rest. So total in pregnancy I gained 32 lbs! Well my baby only weighed 5 lbs 14 oz... weighed myself 1 1/2 weeks after she was born & I had already lost 19 lbs. And I am mostly formula feeding - only pumping a few times a day to ween off of it gradually. So not losing the 500 calories a day with breastfeeding.

I am exactly the same weight as before i was pregnant. Its very odd as with my son and daughter i put on around 3 stone with each. Not complaining though xx

weighed myself 1 1/2 weeks after she was born & I had already lost 19 lbs.

God I hope this is the case with me- I am PRAYING lol...

I keep hearing stories from women who say they only lost about 7 lbs. at birth!!! WTF??

I gained 30 in total when i was pregnant with my Daughter i weighted 125 went down to 120 after being SO sick and then went up to 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->