how much do u all weigh now?

I was about 9.5 stone when I got pregnant and am now about 11 stone. Wonder if it will take as long to get back to normal again as it did to put it all on?

I was about 9.5 stone when I got pregnant and am now about 11 stone. Wonder if it will take as long to get back to normal again as it did to put it all on?

they say 9 months on 9 months off at least....of course everyone is different but don't expect your body to be able to lose weight the way you might have been able to esp if you are BF'ing or arent as mobile after a c-section, your lifestyle will be completely different once baby is around.

Hey! Just found this thread... Was 6 and 1/2 stone when I got my BFP (healthy weight 8 stone and above... I'm 5"6)... now at 33 weeks pregnant I'm 8 and 1/2 stone. Must be coz I'm craving cucumber and lettuce... I get the boring cravings!

Im now 9 stone, was 7 stone pre-pregnancy so yep gained 2 stone.

I was 9 stone 6 when i got pregnant, lost nearly 2 stone so went down to 7st 10 due to morning sickness and now weigh 10st 10!

i wouldn't dare weigh myself now think it would be to upsetting to a hormonal gal lol... would guess 10st something poss nearer 11 im 5"4 and the weight hit me from week 36/37 appetite suddenly appeared outta nowhere never get the full feeling xxx

I don't know what I weighed b4, but I think I've gained slightly more than 2 stone, if not more...how depressing

i was 8 half stone at the start im now 12 stone...at full term
i piled on a a stone in a half in the last 2 weeks :( Boo hoo
It will all be worth it x

I have no idea as havent weighed mysefl since 18 weeks when I had lost 1lb/. I had no MS and eat like a pig so it freaked me out but everything is ok with baby so dont feel the need to know how much I weigh now! I have however noticed great changes in my body, I have more of a waist now, I have lost a little roll of fat from my back, and under my bum and also the little creases between my boobs and armpits have gone.!!! I did have mild endometriosis so I think the change of hormones may have kicked started my metabolism or something. Im actually very happy with how I am at the moment without knwoing the figures!!

i started at 9st 2lb and im now 10st 2lb, so 14lb gain so far,

im hungry alll the time the last few days so no doubt il have added another 14 to that by the end of the week lol

x

twinkle u should post bump pics would love to see ur bump hun as ur a regular on here hehehe ignore me if ur shy tho i apologise :) xxxx

twinkle u should post bump pics would love to see ur bump hun as ur a regular on here hehehe ignore me if ur shy tho i apologise :) xxxx

hey chick, im off to a growth scan in 5 mins but il deffo post a bump pic when i get back i havnt taken one since wk 22 i think! and i have exploded since then x x x x

from what i understand average healthy weight gain in pregnancy is 28 to 30 ibs which ive gain about that in all of mine but then i have lost it all within 3 to 4 months so i think you are all doin great xx

I have now put on a stone!!So im 8 stone 9. xxx

I was about 15 lbs overweight prepregnancy and have gained about 33 lbs at 31+2. I still have almost 9 weeks left..:-( I want to hide LOL

I was 10 stone before and at nearly 38 weeks am 13 and a half stone and feel horrible
:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->