• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how much do you spend on your food shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
how much do you spend on your xmas food shop ive just donne mine about died at the till £285 i think il go out for xmas next year lol x x

WOW! I went shopping last night and got everything for dinner plus this weeks food and spent $240...I do still have to get the ham which will be about $40. But I already had quite a bit of what we needed at the house

Ive got to do mine tomorrow and i reckon i'll spend £40

Ive already got the bulk of mine as have been picking a couple of bits up each week, have probably spent £30/£40 so far

So in total £70/£80

Ive got to do mine tomorrow and i reckon i'll spend £40

Ive already got the bulk of mine as have been picking a couple of bits up each week, have probably spent £30/£40 so far

So in total £70/£80

i wish mine was that cheap polo i had nothing at all so had to get everything includeing nappies and wipes to last over xmas and beer and wine and that was for 5 of us x

:shock: OUCH!!! That's a lot!

If we wasn't going out for dinner then it'd probably cost me a lot more but we're only buying a few nibbley bits, chocolates and crisps etc so no-more than £20. I suppose it's different and a bit more expensive for those who are buying lots of alcohol though.

Ive been buying a few bits each week. So all ill get is the fresh stuff and nibbly bits, im hoping to get away with about £50.
I wont be going overboard as we end up with so much waste, plus we are going to friends on Boxing Day so that saves a little.

Not sure cos I have been buying gradually for weeks! I ordered online for Friday and that was £110, I spent another £100 today and still have fresh stuff to get on xmas eve!!
and we are going to SILs for dinner!
It all a load of junk Ive bought!

I spent £65 today.
But that included £15 on nappies and loo roll.
Ive spent another £15 on things during the run up that can keep, like nuts and biscuits etc. xx

I got Tesco delivered this morning £75 (£6 delivery fee though, when did that get so expensive lol??) and then I'm doing Asda tomorrow, done a rough version online and should come to £60-ish hopefully but thats including baby milk, baby food (for the days I can't be bothered to eat healthily lol!) and housey bits like dog food, washing up liquid etc. On Christmas alone I reckon it's easily going to push £100, although thats cheap for us!

We spent £130 on Sat but still need to buy fresh veg and meat for xmas dinner! will prob spend another £50 :S

i havent gone that mad this year so i think in total my food shop has been about 150ish and thats for pretty much everything except the veg

I have been buying in bits, so far
£45 for turkey
£50 for drink
£53 for cupboard and freezer food
£20 for biscuits and sweets
Still have to do a fresh food and veg shope so that will probably be another £30-£40, so what that about £200 give or take a few £s.

WOW it really does add up doesnt it ?? Oh I forgot I also had to pay £15 for a smaller turkey for Boxing day.

We're going to have to spend about $5 maximum for Christmas dinner this year. Just no mone to get extra food. Box of pasta, jar of sauce, maybe some hamburger if we're lucky. That's about all we're going to have for dinner. :(

Our turkey is £55 :rofl: We probably spend another £60 on booze, and maybe another £100 on actual food.

:\ more than £200 anyway.

im glad thought mine was expensive but most seem around 200. There was 20 pound on nappies and wipes and another 50 on drink im the same andrea mostly crap for the kid7 like choco5ate fos the k4ds

oh god I have 2 do mine today dreading it now :( lol but we dont drink so hoping that saves alot already dgot few bottles of wine in for xmas dinner so thats that covered

We did ours today and spent just short of £150 in tescos

well it will be oh shopping as i bought nearly all stepsons toys
prob bout £20 as just us two... plus he still as to get me a present... he dont get paid till xmas eve so santa prob bringing it late...

i just realised mine didnt include drink! Neither of us really drink much but i will make sure i have vodka in the freezer and a case of beer incase we get visitors!

i spent 101 2day in morrisons but i had the 25 voucher (thank god!) but i needed everything tho, loo roll kitchen roll, baby milk, turkey was 15 so dint think it was to bad for 3adults and a baby x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"