how much do you spend on your food shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
£230 including beer/wine ect ....and we are eating out at a cost of £285 for me hubby 3 kids my mum dad and nana ...

jeez serina !!! :) wudnt mind cumin2urs :dance:

i know we prob wont even use wot we av

Our shopping cost 170 today, and 80 last week also. So about 250 altogether.

And we're spending Xmas Day and Boxing day at my mums...

turkeys are really expensive depending where you get them from we payed about 70 for ours last year! bit chepaer this year as theres less but still just over 50! dont know what weve spent on food and drink but its alot as mums birthday is over xmas to! x

prob between £60-£100 but that includes nappies, milk, wipes and drink etc xxx

jeez serina !!! :) wudnt mind cumin2urs :dance:

i know we prob wont even use wot we av

My cubaords are full and i keep sayin you cant have them there for christmas :haha: although there are 6 of us x

:lol: I bought a bottle of Dooleys... its gorgeous... :lol: I opened it already :blush:

bout £30-£40 as we are eating out xmas day and boxing day...still buying snacks and our own turkey crown though

£50-60 altogether I think. We have family visiting twice so lots of party food and nibbles.

how do some off you manage to do it so cheap im the same serina theres 5 of us although we arnt out xmas day we are boxing day and bank holiday monday x

Well I spent £75 at Tesco's, £100 at Asda and £70 at Morrisons so £245, OMG lol!! Although I did buy new pans, knives,forks and spoons, coasters and mats, a few extra presents, Christmas clothes and various other crap lol!! I don't even feel bad about it, next week I will when we're having leftovers all week because we have no food money lol!!

Jeez, we spent £28 in Morrisons (after getting 10% off) and £40 in Asda but £18 of that were for 3 sets of PJ's! More than we intended :dohh:

I'm totally done now....no-more food shopping needed for a while :lol:

none :) going to grannys for x-mas day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"