• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how much do you spend on your phone bill a month?

nic18

Reaction score
just wondering how much you pay for your phone a month? and if your on a contract or pay as you go?
just being nosey :haha:

Previously paid £35 a month for an iPhone 4, 300 mins, 500mb Internet and unlimited texts from O2. Contract was up this month so we've cancelled it and gone for sim only deals, 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 1000gb Internet for £10! Both me and my OH had the same contracts so now we've just switched we're saving an extra £50!

I'm on the same deal as you squidge, 500 o2 to o2 min 300 to any other network, unlimited texts and some internet amount which I can't remember all for £10.50

Approx £8/9! Started off as 7.50 for a samsung galaxy ace, unlimited text and data, cant remember how many minutes x

Vodafone, contract with a Samsung S3, 900 mins, unlimited texts and internet for £15 per month, no discount.

I pay £27 a month and get unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 1GB internet. I was paying £37 a month but managed to get them to knock it down a while ago. I'm with O2.. My contract is up in June and then I'll be going to sim only. I feel guilty spending £27 a month now that I'm not working anymore.

Got an S2 on o2 £15.50 month unlimited text and 200 mins i think and added £3 data.

Upgrade due in Dec ... not sure where to go from here prob the S4 .. best deal i can find for that was £27 though!

Im on tescos at £15 a month, for that I get 500 minutes, 5000 txts, 512 mb data and as dh has phone with them to 500 Tesco only minutes (there are other extras you can pick, I think dh had the 250 any phone minutes as you get on both phones). I have a Samsung galaxy ace. I never use everything and internet is usually used using our wifi. I'm on a 2 year contract

I have a Nokia Lumia 800 (I think :shrug: ). It costs £25 for 300 mins, unlimited txts and some sort of internet usage which I don't use.

Got a samsung galaxy 4, unlimited text, 500 mins and 1g internet for £25, usually end up being £30 with calls to sky etc and we dont use a house phone. Oh is the same.

I pay £25 a month contract, I got the iPhone 4 free with it, and got 20% off for working in local government it's the equivalent of a £31 a month contract. DH got a military discount contract from £20 to £15 a month but the phone was naff, he'll be upgrading to an iPhone next time, we wouldn't pay more than £30 a month each although I think we would both like the iPhone 5 next time so will need to either compromise that amount or be willing to pay towards the phone I think.

(I don't even know my allowances lol, it's enough!)

£20 a month on tesco mobile, with a free samsung galaxy s3 mini which I really like. I get 500 minutes, 5000 texts and 1GB data per month and it's a capped tariff so I can't overspend.

I've got iPhone 4. £27 per month for 600 minutes, unlimited texts and 4gb of 3G. I'm with orange.

Xx

Samsung S3 mini. £20 a month for 100 min, 5000 txt and unlimited data. Thats with 3 network

I do not know if you are interested in US, but for 2 lines I pay $130 (£95.64) I have an iPhone 5S and a Samsung Galaxy 3.

I have an iPhone 5 on orange,2 year contract, 1000 minutes unlimited texts and unlimited data. It's a loyalty pack for £48 a month and the phone was free :D

I've recently upgraded I have a HTC 200 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb of data for £17 a month on 02

10€ a month for the sim card itself, not sure of the allowances and 10€ a month for samsung s3 mini. Contracts are different here (with o2 especially) you take out a contract on the phone and one on the sim so you can technically have a billion phone contracts but only pay for 1 sim.

iphone 4s. £26 a month. 3000 texts, 2GB data, 900 mins x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"