how much do you weigh now?

marah_rn

Mom
Reaction score
I am so desperate to lose weight but I do love my food sooo much. I gave birth nearly four months ago now and I don't think I am losing weight eventhough I am breastfeeding. I am just wondering if any of you girls are the same or am I am on my own?

Be brave to tell how much you weigh now (which I am not proud myself) and your target weight.

current weight Target weight
170 lbs 130 lbs 50 lbs to lose

im not in the same boat as you but i am in the weight loss process :rofl:
my name is Linzi im 22 and have an eating disorder :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
i was 9st 12 when i found out i was pregnant and put on 3 stone throughout pregnancy, i lost 2 instantly and and then throught the rest would gradually come off, but it didnt, mainly because of my food problem i put on another 10pound or so, ive only just really got into it and stuck at it and am now 10stone 4 aiming to be around 8stone 9lbs ish xx

people told me to enjoy it while i could, but i didnt and it only made me more misserable in the long run.. so if you want to lose weight do it for u and dont let others persuade you otherwise :hug: xx

I carry weight very well and will never be a 9 stone ... my build wouldnt carry it!!

At my best I was 12 stone 9...
Pre-preg I was 14 stone
I went up to just over 19 stone before I had courtney
and I am now 15 stone 2 :blush:

I want to get back to 12 stone 9!!

Ahahahahahaha, you think I'm going to tell you that?!? :rofl:

I'm 15st 9.25lbs
:shhh:

Want to get down to 11stone, which is bmi 24.1 for me... then I'll see if I need to lose more... doubt it though, I'm quite broad and carry weight well... I look stupid when I'm skinny... like skeletor!

At my skinniest I was 8st 3, when I first met my OH I was about 9st. I was 13st 9 when I fell preg with Joseph :( but I lost 7lb in the first few weeks (not intentionally). When I first joined ww a few weeks back I was 14st 11, I'm now 14st 1 :( I want to get down to 8st 10 (i'm very short!) it will take forever! x

I was 9st (126lb) pre-pregnancy, 13st (182lb) at my heaviest in pregnancy, and a month after I'm now 10 1/2 st (147lb)... miss my body! Heh :p

HAHAHA IT WUD MAKE ME HEAVIEST HERE!!!

dam! lol im soooo fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babezone - i think im one of the nominies for the heavy weight tittle. :rofl:

could you share your secrets for losing weight? Every night I am motivated to start the diet in the morning but come the following day, i will still eat (A LOT!!!)

lol me personly i actually went to sleep in a huff about 1 of my many chins....and thought sod this ww tomo it is. n thought if i loose 1b for nxt year each week ill b 52lbs lighter....n this last year flown...jus think if ida started a year ago man!! xx

I weighed 9stone 7 at my lightest now im weighing 10stone 6 so wanna get back to what i was before the girls

I weight TOO MUCH!! LOL... workin on gettin back to 130 lbs,though!!

Im 14st now and want to be 11.8st

Tell anyone that and ill kill you:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back