How much do you worry?

D

dreamer1978

Hi everyone. My history: So, I had (TMI) brown spotting and saw the doctor and had an exam and everything was fine. Then, the night before last night, I had bad cramps for less than ten minutes. I went to the ER but went home b/c they went away. Just talked to my doctor and he said that as long as there is no blood, then not to worry. He also told me that I need to rest! That was actually the first thing that he said.

My lines are still great on HPTs. He did say that he can keep doing blood work every week if I want.

I guess that I know that I just need to put this in God's hands, and be happy that I'm pregnant, and I AM definitely really happy, but I also am such a worrier!

Do you worry about things, or not? If not, what do you do to get your mind off of worrying? Do you think my doctor thinks I'm nuts because I have called him so much since finding out I'm pregnant?

Hi everyone. My history: So, I had (TMI) brown spotting and saw the doctor and had an exam and everything was fine. Then, the night before last night, I had bad cramps for less than ten minutes. I went to the ER but went home b/c they went away. Just talked to my doctor and he said that as long as there is no blood, then not to worry. He also told me that I need to rest! That was actually the first thing that he said.

My lines are still great on HPTs. He did say that he can keep doing blood work every week if I want.

I guess that I know that I just need to put this in God's hands, and be happy that I'm pregnant, and I AM definitely really happy, but I also am such a worrier!

Do you worry about things, or not? If not, what do you do to get your mind off of worrying? Do you think my doctor thinks I'm nuts because I have called him so much since finding out I'm pregnant?

Im sure your doctor doesnt think your nuts! Its perfectly normal to worry especially if you have spotting and cramps! I have cramps quite abit but everything is fine so far so I try not to worry but every day before I have a scan im a nervous worrying wreck! I just cant do anything nothing can take my mind off it, I worry that there wont be a heartbeart, that I werent really pregnant(at first), that the dr would tell me id m/c'd. I am generally just a worrier so anything that can take my mind off it I welcome with open arms...doesnt happen much though xx

Im sure all will be fine for you xx

I worry all the time, the first few weeks that I was really pregnant, but 6 week scan got to see baby's hb. Felt so good after that, worried much less, but now at 10 weeks, have been worrying again. I am sure everything is totally fine, but don't have another scan until 14 weeks at least (my next doctor appt) and am so anxious to make sure all is still well. I've had such bad cramps that I constantly worry, but have had no spotting, so I to remind myself it's just my uterus stretching for LO.

I am a total worrier now bur for good reason!

I had a miscarriage in february at 10 weeks. Before that happened I just was worried about getting pregnant as it took about 6 months. I thought that once I was pregnant everything would go ok. The miscarriage opened my eyes to what can go wrong. Then I got pregnant again and went for an early reassurance scan at which they suspected partial molar pregnancy. I was even called in to the hospital to talk to a senior doctor about what it meant. Then after weeks of thinking that was how it was going to go, they tell me that it's a normal pregnancy and they don't know what the stuff they saw in the earlier scans was!

So now I am a bit of a basketcase but I can't help it!

Just so you are not alone, I worry constantly!!!! :)

I worry SO much! I've not stopped worrying ever since I found out. All the pregnancy literature I read just freaks me out with all the complications that could happen and so on, sometimes I almost think it's better not to be as well-informed.

I'm also going on a long haul trip by myself next Wednesday. It's 13 hours by plane, my doctor has said it's perfectly safe to go but I'm just so worried about it. Not just that it might affect the baby but also how I'm going to cope since I'm travelling by myself. I get tired so easily these days, and whilst I haven't had m/s I feel nauseous pretty much all of the time - I don't know how I am going to get through just the whole plane trip, let alone having to pretend to everyone on the other side that I can function as normal (because I don't want to tell anybody yet until I'm 12 weeks at least). I'm just so worried!

I feel a bit better having let it out a bit here now. The worry has really been eating me up inside :cry:

I'm also going on a long haul trip by myself next Wednesday. It's 13 hours by plane, my doctor has said it's perfectly safe to go but I'm just so worried about it. Not just that it might affect the baby but also how I'm going to cope since I'm travelling by myself.QUOTE]

I had a similar thing where I had to make an 8 hour coach journey by myself, having trouble getting to work on the bus is enough of a struggle but for some reason after the first 30 mins I was fine and nodded off! :haha: so i kinda breezed through it, I hope you do too xx

I'm worrying alot right now too - we are close in our weeks.. I am hitting 5 weeks this Sunday. I have changed my mind about 10 times today whether or not to tell people yet or not. I feel great, excited, and have a good feeling that everything is going to be okay but then I read online that 1:4 women experience a miscarrage. It's upsetting and scary but I'm trying to be positive. :(

Your not alone, I worry all the time, you think about soo much that can go wrong. The bottom line is we all want our babies soo much and care about them so much already, so we are all going to be awesome mommies!

Thank you so much to everyone! I know that I need to try to stop worrying about every twinge, etc.! It's so hard not to worry. I want to be joyful right now, and excited...maybe I do read too much! :)

Hugs to everyone!

I feel the same. Constantly worrying. I feel like I've turned into a crazy person. I've been trying to keep myself distracted from worrying and also I've gotten some relaxing music and take some time every night to relax by myself in bed before going to sleep.

I had a similar thing where I had to make an 8 hour coach journey by myself, having trouble getting to work on the bus is enough of a struggle but for some reason after the first 30 mins I was fine and nodded off! :haha: so i kinda breezed through it, I hope you do too xx

Thanks hun, for being so reassuring! xx :hugs:

I'm worrying alot right now too - we are close in our weeks.. I am hitting 5 weeks this Sunday. I have changed my mind about 10 times today whether or not to tell people yet or not. I feel great, excited, and have a good feeling that everything is going to be okay but then I read online that 1:4 women experience a miscarrage. It's upsetting and scary but I'm trying to be positive. :(

I'm like this too, we aren't telling anyone until we've had our 12 weeks scan and see that everything is ok.

but I keep *googling* and come across miscariages and it scares me :cry: I haven't had many symptoms and alhough I've been told/read that it's normal I can't help but compare and panic :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->