Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
Just curious!

People keep calling my LO tiny :shrug:

at 8 months jack weighed 18lb
how much does your lo weigh

16lb. He has just had his first proper growth spurt :happydance: x

I feel better now! She's 17.2lbs now. Every one comments on how tiny she is, I get the silly 'aren't you feeding her?' comments too!

Poppy is 8 months old next week. She is just under 23lb's. She is really long/tall though too :D

I feel better now! She's 17.2lbs now. Every one comments on how tiny she is, I get the silly 'aren't you feeding her?' comments too!

That's just rude. You should say ":dohh: Noo.. am I supposed too? Why did nobody tell me this"

That's just rude. You should say ":dohh: Noo.. am I supposed too? Why did nobody tell me this"

:haha: I had thought about it. But it's normally only old ladies, I always feel bad when I'm sarcastic to an old person :blush:

Sydnee is 16lb 3oz at 1 year old, but surprisingly the comments have stopped now shes running about :shrug: some babies look petite even if they weigh alot :)

:haha: I had thought about it. But it's normally only old ladies, I always feel bad when I'm sarcastic to an old person :blush:

i got a "whats wrong with her?" comment once :growlmad:

That's a terrible thing to say! :growlmad:

That's a terrible thing to say! :growlmad:

i was so shocked at the time i didnt say a thing, if i could go back in time id have a few choice words to say lol!!

:haha: Yeah but it must get annoying. If they are rude enough to make insensitive comments, then I'd definitly give a sarky reply lol!

I had Maddison weighed on Wednesday and she's 20lb....people comment on how big she is and others on how small she is :wacko: think it's just something for people to say iykwim? Personally I think she's petite height wise and chubby/cuddly - a bit like me :haha:

I had Maddison weighed on Wednesday and she's 20lb....people comment on how big she is and others on how small she is :wacko: think it's just something for people to say iykwim? Personally I think she's petite height wise and chubby/cuddly - a bit like me :haha:

awww she is so cute in your pic :)

I don't have an 8 months weight, but at 9 months he was 15lb 3oz. <- Now that's tiny.

Finns 7 n a half months n about 24lbs :D My boodafulllll chunky monkey, lol! Im always getting told hes fat. I know what he eats, and thats all that matters. Babies are just all different shapes n sizes. All scrummy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->