• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How much does BnB cost you? :winkwink:

mummy2jack

Reaction score
Just been on bout the bumbo on another thread and wondering if bnb has cost you more money or saved you money. How many things have you bought after reading bout it on here OR how much have you saved. So far, its costing me!! .....water babies, bumbo, petite star zia and now looking at an aqua pod!! (all in the last week!!) All these i wouldn't have known about if it weren't for bnb :happydance:

Haha ive spent loads on the buy/swap/sell thread. Also found out about the jumperoos from using bnb, so yeah prob quite a bit xx

^^^ there's a buy/swap/sell section in the forum!! https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/

definitely cost me!! all worth it though! :) x

a section on here https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/ xx

Let's see:

Amber teething necklace
Prefolds(Gave in and went 'sposies, though! :dohh: Making alternative uses for the prefolds.)
Moby wrap
Want to buy him a Bumbo, once he's old enough to use it.

I'm sure as he gets older, more things suggested on here will appeal to me. ;) Definitely loved my wrap from the moment I bought it!

So far BnB has cost me the price of...

Slumber bear
Bumbo
Swing
Nest

I'm sure there will be plenty more to come!!!

loads!! If I didnt come on here I wouldnt have heard of half the things! For example, i need a new changing bag, I was just going to get one from wherever but I have seen the thread on pink lining yummy mummy changing bags and now, I HAVE TO HAVE ONE! lol. Wouldnt change anything though x

over £200 due to cloth nappies :dohh:

jumperoo !!! after reading the must have thread. if someone says its a godsend then im off shopping...lol its cost me a fortune but its fun !!!

Thousands of dollars.

Of course, that was all on every possible contraption (multiple slings, swaddles, bouncers, jumpers, exersaucers, swings, strollers, humidifiers, lightshows, $600 alone on cranial osteopathy) to stop his colic crying :rofl: All recommended to me...

Thousands of dollars.

Of course, that was all on every possible contraption (multiple slings, swaddles, bouncers, jumpers, exersaucers, swings, strollers, humidifiers, lightshows, $600 alone on cranial osteopathy) to stop his colic crying :rofl: All recommended to me...

did it work? (just curious)

hmmmm...

I worked in daycare before having Nolan, so I knew a fair amount of what to buy. Some of the BnB buys were Dr. Brown Bottles, Jumperoo (even though he has an exersaucer!) and my FAVORITE buy- my ergobaby carrier!

Thousands of dollars.

Oh yes! How could I forget the $400 in chiropractor visits for colic!! :haha: I did see a lot of improvement with it though! :thumbup:

$70 for a jumperoo and worth every penny.

Thousands of dollars.

did it work? (just curious)

I'm not sure. It took 6 weeks (from 3-4.5 months age) so the colic could have naturally subsided then but she did massage his shoulder a lot (he had pain in it from a fracture) and it really relaxed him after so I think it did a lot of good. We were very desperate at that point. Osteopathy in North America is not well known so it's a bit of an insurance fight.

Today it cost me an hours sleep! :haha:
LO is sound asleep and I should be too!

I would never have gotten into cloth nappies if it hadn't been for this site - yes, it saved me money not having to buy sposies, but I think it's cost me more in the long run because I just can't stop buying fluffy goodness now!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"