How much does your 3 month old ACTUALLY nap

Fabby

mummy to my amazing boy x
Reaction score
How much in total does your 3 month old actually nap for throughout the day. Were averaging about 2 hours a day here! Bringing bedtime to 630pm tonight instead of 7-8pm x

Depends on the day but we could go anywhere from an hour (in 20 min intervals) or it could be 4 hours (especialy if its a rainy day). I find he does not have a set schedule as of yet I keep waiting for one though! (Hell be 3 months on the 4th)

Our LO usually goes down for 3 naps a day, for about 40 minutes each time it seems. His bedtime is 10 pm though (when we go down usually) and sleeps through the night.

My twins eat every three hours and then I keep them up for activities and put them for nap at the end of an hour and 1/2. That tires them out and they sleep for the next hour and 1/2, til it's time to eat again.

So, they nap six hours a day, unless I am able to keep them up throughout the entire last three hours before bed, in which case- 4 1/2 hrs.

Their naps are: 9-10:30
12-1:30
3-4:30 then baths and maybe stay up til feeding and bed at 7:30 or if not nap at 6-7:30

one of my babies sleeps through to 7:30 am or wakes for one feed after around 7 hours

the other one goes about 6 hours, wakes for feed, another three hours wakes for feed... another three hours, up for day.

A 2 hr nap at 1pm, bed at 7.30pm and up at 8am
Xx

Jacob naps for half an hour after every feed. He then goes to bed at 8 and is up at 7am

7:30am-11:00am
2:30pm-5:00pm
bed between 730 and 8

We went from nothing (yes nothing) to 6 hours after persistent attempts to get him to sleep using all props ('bad habits') known to man! And he outgrew it. 3 x 2 hour naps. We put him down every 2 hours awake and eventually he learned.

he normally sleeps for 10 mins after each bottle if i could do sums id be able to work out how long that equates to but my brains frazzled tonight :haha:

Ok so my little man is quite normal then! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->