How much does your 4 and 5 month old weigh?!

Thats sounds right then hun...Hv told me it differs on all babys depending on their birth weight:hugs:

Its all too complicated for me hun...sorry if iv made you worry!:hugs:

ffion weighs 13lb 7oz and shes 4 half months

Wow, im worried now, Jasmine is nearly 9months and last week weighed 17lb 1.. I know the hv said she is gorgeous and is dot on but im pretty concerned now
'

:hug::hug:

Rhys is almost 2 and weighs 19-20lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i worry over ali's weight but then i remember how teeny he was when he was born (just 5ibs 3ozs). he now weighs just over 11pds.

yesterday he got his second vaccinations and was teeny compared to all the other 3month old babies. you cannot help but worry. he is such a happy little baby who just happens to be small. as someone else said, all bubs come in different sizes!!!!

Aww, my little girl is small compared to all of your LO's! Valerie weighed 13lbs. at her 4 month visit and yesterday we weighed her and she weighs a little over 16 lbs. She's about the 60th percentile right now!

That's about where Sharlotte's at... though we're in the middle of a growth spurt now too.
:hug:

my baby girl is 11lbs 11oz at 4 months but she was only 5lbs 5 oz when she was born

At Edward's 4 month appointment he was 16lbs5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->