How much does your 4 weeker weigh?

laila 44

Reaction score
My girl is 4 weeks today and was weighed this morning. She's 10 pounds and 21 inches long. She was born at 7,5 and 19 inches. Dr said she put on alot of weight almost a pound a week! Doesn't drink much only 2.5-3oz every 3 hrs. She grew out if all her pjs and now wears 3 months skipped 0-3 completely. Just curious how much does your 4-5 weeker weigh?

Alma is 4 weeks & 3 days old, she was 8lb 8oz went down to 7lb 9 oz & on monday was 8lb 10oz but that is mainly because we have had bf issues & now most of the issues are sorted I am hoping for a good weight gain when its checked on monday.

All 3 of mine have been slow gainers though I must make skimmed milk lol

X x

My dd weighed 9.1 at birth and lost 6% of her weight after birth and took ages to start gaining again but by 4 weeks was 9.6. I didnt get her weighed this week as she was ill but now she Iis gaining she seems to be putting on 1lb a week which is bang on what they expect.

I wouldn't worry too much as babies, like adults, all seem to gain at different rates.

Sophie was 3.6kg at birth and was 4.8kg at her 4 week check. Not sure what that is in pounds at the mo. She gained rapidly at first and then it really slowed at 3 months.

edit, she went from 7lbs 15 to 10lbs 11. And 19" to 20.5".

My LO was 7lb 4oz at birth. She weighed 8lb 1oz at 3 weeks and she was weighed today (6 weeks) and she weighs 9lb 11oz.

Just checked Olly's red book and he was 10lb 3oz at 4 weeks and was born 7lb 4oz

5.13 at birth 7.8 yesterday
Hes 4 weeks tomorrow

Eva was 6lbs 14 oz and 19.5 inch at birth and as of yesterday at 6 weeks she was 9lbs. and still just under 20 inches. ( she dropped down to 6lbs 4 oz and once her cone head went away she was measuring 18 inches. So its a great growth. All babies grow at different rates. My oldes dd was a very small baby. Now and over 4 and a half she is pretty tall lol

My Lo puts on roughly half a pound a week. Think he weighed 10lb4 at 4 weeks and was born 8lb3. Except this time I went for his 12 week weigh in and hes now 14lb11 so has gone up a centile and is looking pretty chubby

That sounds fine! My LO was 9lbs 6oz at 4 weeks and he was born at 6lbs 5oz. So, he also gained about a lb a week. His weight gain has always been quite rapid and he now weighs about 24lbs at 9 months.

Ok good to know thanks girls. I was wondering because baby is not a huge eater but yet is gaining like crazy!

I have a little chubs on my hands :) Jacob was 9lb1 at birth, went to 8lb11 at 5 days then back up to 9lb6 at 10 days. He was weighed last monday at 15 days and was 9lb15! Going to get him weighed tomorrow he will be 4 weeks sunday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->