how much does your 8.5 month old weigh

F

FierceAngel

or did they weigh?

had luisa weighed on weds for first time in 5 weeks and she has only put on 12 ozs! she is now 17lb 15ozs

i know all babies are different i just wanted to cage if this was smaller than average if you know what i mean...

she is really long though so dresses need to be 9-12 months but weight wise she is only just coming out of 3-6 months!!!

Sounds like Luisa and Aisling are pretty similar. She was last weighed at 7.5 months and was 16lb 14oz so I wouldn't say she'd even be Luisa's weight at 8.5 months. She's on the 25th percentile and is very long too. Just long and lean babies, nothing wrong with that!

yup luisa is on the 25th centile too :)

she is on the 99.6th centile for height though lol

her daddy is 6ft 4 so i blame him hehe

My LO is only 3 months but thought this might be helpful

https://www.kidsgrowth.com/stages/viewgrowthcharts.cfm?id=BW036

my pediatrician uses the same chart to see how he is doing and according to that and his weight he is just below normal (i mean my LO)

Caine is 19 pounds and just under the 50th centile xx

lol my LO is 6 . 5 months and hes 21 lbs :\ hes really long tho and was a big baby when he was born, i wouldnt worry about aslong as LO is eating normally :)

Some LOs are just bigger or smaller than average. As long as baby is happy and healthy, I don't think it matters. Bella weighed in at 14.3 at 6 months. She's little, but long at 27 inches.

She sounds a perfect weight to me xx

My little fatty's gone from 25th centile to 51st since been weaned, she's 18lb 1oz at almost 8 months lol! All babies are different, I've noticed Mailie's really lazy so she's just gaining and not burning any off :dohh:

thanks girls yh im assured she is healthy so no worries there just curious really what the average is if you like rather than the norm so to speak...

xxxxx

Carter weighed in yesterday at 14 lbs 10 oz he is only 2 months old lol The doctor tries to tell me to make him eat less or wait it out he eats 5 oz every 3 hours which i dont think is that bad hes 23" tall. He was a big baby as well came out a week late at 8 lbs 3 oz i think as long as your baby is healthy dont worry about there weight its not like we can work them out or anything anyways lol

gertie is 24lb and a healthy happy baby so i'm not worried even when the health visitor tells me she needs to go on a diet!!!

they say that babies grow when they are sleeping this maybe why gertie is so big she loves to sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->