how much have you spent on your 3.5-4 year old

Probably about £150, I have 4 to buy for x

Upto now she's had around £90-£100 but still have a few bits to get (just not sure what!) then there's her birthday stuff a few days after Christmas too!

Oh my gosh, I have major guilt pangs. I've no idea how much I've spent but I've a feeling it's too much. Ryan will be two and a half and his list is:

Table and chairs - from me and dad
Kitchen -from nan
Play food and kitchen accessories -from me and dad
Till and basket - from other nan
Craft box - from me and dad
Desktop easel
Mr potato head
WOW bin man lorry
Harry and the bucketful of dinosaurs gift set
Small selection of books - from me and dad
Thomas train set - this was free as it's second hand
Mickey mouse busy book
Peppa pig sticker book

Be honest, does it seem too much?
Something Jantnp - from auntie

So far, we have spent £65. We have only bought 2 pressies and 2 books.

Bike (£49.99 down from £99.99)
Hungry Hippos game £10 something
Snail and the Whale & Room on the Broom (Amazon Bargain books)

Going to get her more books and a few medium-ish presents.. plus stocking fillers. Hopefully wont spend any more than £150ish in total.

Oh my gosh, I have major guilt pangs. I've no idea how much I've spent but I've a feeling it's too much. Ryan will be two and a half and his list is:

Table and chairs - from me and dad
Kitchen -from nan
Play food and kitchen accessories -from me and dad
Till and basket - from other nan
Craft box - from me and dad
Desktop easel
Mr potato head
WOW bin man lorry
Harry and the bucketful of dinosaurs gift set
Small selection of books - from me and dad
Thomas train set - this was free as it's second hand
Mickey mouse busy book
Peppa pig sticker book

Be honest, does it seem too much?
Something Jantnp - from auntie

You've done so well! I was hoping to do a £100 limit but having had a look around I have nearly mentally spent that on just 4 or 5 items from the Disney store, think I definitely need to look around more, think I will up the budget to £150 as I've decided to do an xmas eve stocking, I hope I do as well as you! What is your secret?!

Fab list!! You've done well getting all that for £150!! I have got about the same amount for my 3.5 year old but have spent probably £400 so far with £50 ish to go.. I've had some great bargains so don't know how I always end up spending a crazy amount :blush: xx

Thanks! I like the sound of all the bits everyone else has got. I think I got lucky being on maternity with baby I was able to spend more time looking for bargains as breastfeeding also became my christmas shopping via phones time

Okay I've done a rough tally of what me and oh have got lo, and including stocking fillers and xmas eve bag I've sent roughly £160 but expecting some of that back when my brother and brother in law choose a gift from what we've already brought. Not as bad as I thought after all, but it just seems like a lot of stuff :blush:

Bluebird forgot you'd asked if anyone thought your list is too much, I personally don't you've got a nice mix of things, really good list and that's a good price you managed to do it for

I set a budget of £200 and have went over slightly by 10 or 20 pounds, buying no more for her though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->