How much is too much? tmi xx

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I miscarried on Thursday, i passed the pregnancy sac on Thursday morning after a very small bleed, i was seen at the hospital on sat to be checked out as i have a clotting condition. since then my bleeding has increased, i am on blood thinners so its to be expected. but i passed a clot this morning that took my breath away when it came out, when should i become concerned or is this all normal. i was 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant xx thank you.

I'm very sorry for your loss. There are some general guidelines for bleeding and clots, but given that you are on a blood thinner, I would suggest calling whomever is prescribing/supervising that medication to get more tailored advice for your situation. I was.told.that clots the size of my palm were okay, but clots the size of my whole hand were not. I was also told to.call the doctor if I had period-like bleeding that lasted more than a week. However, I've never had abnormal bleeding/clotting, and my miscarriage started with very heavy bleeding that lessened over time.

I hemorrhaged dangerously during my mc and there was A LOT of blood and clots. We called an ambulance but in retrospect I was slow getting help because I was waiting to see if it would stop. Pads did nothing to contain bleeding so I ended up using my sons nappies. I think a couple of large clots is probably okay but if you are worried call and ask.

I was told once the pregnancy sack passes that after the initial 1st day of bleeding the bleeding should become like period and then just turn to brown discharge which was very true for me both times I was further than you are 9 weeks and 14 weeks.
can you contact the ward/unit for advice often if there is retained products it can cause heavier bleeding.

Oh I am much better now thank you, the bleeding got very heavy on Thursday, stupid amounts, but it slowed down yesterday, I still feel emotionally drained and so sad for my little baby. I'm so sorry they didn't get a chance.

Hi girls, thank you for all your kind words my bleeding has finally stopped now, I took a test this morning and it was negative so I think everything has gone. I'm so sad that I lost my little baby and I so sad that I can't have another, the medication that I need to stop me getting blood clots causes mas defects.

Big :hugs:

Glad you are feeling a little better, as can be <3 Once the bleeding stopped for me it allowed me to come to terms with what happened, it so hard beforehand.

Big :hugs:

Glad you are feeling a little better, as can be <3 Once the bleeding stopped for me it allowed me to come to terms with what happened, it so hard beforehand.

Yes i cant imagine processing whilst still bleeding. How far along were you when you lost your little one x

I&#8217;ve had an ectopic, 1 loss at 9 weeks and multiple chemical pregnancies <3

Years have passed now. That's how BabyandBump came about <3 I have 2 girls who are now 9 & 10 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->