• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how much is too much....

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
im aware that its totally normal to lose some hair after pregnancy but how much is too much. im losing what feels like handfuls theres loads! when i hoover i find balls of red hair its horrid ive never had this before....

I'm still pulling handfuls out! Not gone bald yet though :D

I was wondering this too.
I've always had thick hair and now I'm too losing it by the handful and I've actually got some patches where my hair is really thinning out.

i didnt have thick hair in the first place ....feels like im going baldy!

yep. it's doing my head in. I've read tho that it can be down to anemia so it might be worth stocking up on iron rich foods just in case that helps a bit.

You should see my floor and counter after I've done my hair. Scarey. LOL

I used to pull out a lot of hair when I was brushing it and my bath would be lined with balls of hair when I was washing it. I would find strands all over the place. Thankfully it's stopped a bit now!

Mine's just starting to fall out now:hissy:. You forget how bad it gets, clogging the plughole and the hoover:dohh:. My daughter keeps pulling it all off the back of my tops (bless her, she's only 6)

It does die down but it can take months. It is surprising that we don't end up bald. The hair can thin and can even be slightly patchy but it all grows back again....at least it has for me everytime:rofl:

Im the same .... big hand fulls when Im brushing it or washing it! Its worrying me! Will i go bald?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"