• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How much milk to take with me?

madkoi_baby

New mummy
Reaction score
Hi

I have been breastfeeding since Jack was born & tonight is the first night I am going out to a party & want to have a few glasses of wine.

Just wondered how much milk to express to take with me?

Jack tends to feed every 2hours during the day & feeds every 3 hours at night for about 10mins at a time. I want to express enough Milk so his dad can bottle feed him at the party & then tonight when we go to bed (as i'm concerned of the alcohol in my bloodstream) ...does it affect them????

Would be grateful for some feedback! :) xx

I want to express enough Milk so his dad can bottle feed him at the party & then tonight when we go to bed (as i'm concerned of the alcohol in my bloodstream) ...does it affect them????

lactation consultant told me that as long as I'm not feeling buzzed and I time the drink to minimize that chances of LO getting the alcohol, there is probably not enough alcohol in my system to worry about. I'd imagine that if you are just going to nurse one drink over the course of the whole party, you are probably going to be fine when you get home. As the lactation consultant said, if you want to relax with a glass of red wine, you've earned it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"