How much should baby be moving?

sweetcheeks85

Reaction score
Hiya I think I had my first movement a couple of days ago it was like a flutter/flick in my lower abdomen. Im even doubting myself that this is infact bubba moving.

The thing is im probably only feeling this say 1-2 x a day....Is this normal for 18 weeks? I know its still early days and there is alot of room for bubba to move around in but I just need a wee bit of reassurance :shy: Anyone else in the same boat?

I am 19 weeks, and exactly the same as u, sometimes i go days without feeling the movements. I cant wait to the stage where u can feel them fidgeting and kicking lots!!!

yeah iam 17+5 weeks and i feel jus a few i cant wait til its kickin me all the time lol x

I remember when I was around that stage I didn't feel a heck of a lot (fluttering here and there). However, as time passes, little one will get stronger and become a lot more frequent.

Don't worry about it for now and just enjoy the little fluttering/nudges when they come.

Take care ladies. :hugs:

I'm 21 weeks + and I don't feel my LO yet so you def have nothing to worry about. It can stretch right out in there and its only when feeling very lively you'll feel it :D

Yep, absolutely the same as me. As you said yourself, there's a lot of room in there for the LO to move about right now! I'm sure they'll be kicking us black and blue soon enough :)

Yep, absolutely the same as me. As you said yourself, there's a lot of room in there for the LO to move about right now! I'm sure they'll be kicking us black and blue soon enough :)

Yeah lol cant wait :rofl: (i sound like a crazy pregnant lady)

I didn't feel a thing till 19 weeks and even then it wasn't often. Then my 21 week scan showed the placenta was anterior, so I relaxed a lot. Now baby has his moments, and they're becoming more frequent, but I can still go hours and feel nothing.

i am in the same boat. i feel some fluttery movements but not the definate kicks yet. i think i worry because everyone thought i would feel movement more and earlier seen as i have three kids already am having twins and was thin to start out. i even ended up buying a doppler for reassurance. cant wait for the fulll fledge kcking to start up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->