How much sleep are you getting?

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
I'm currently getting sleepy at about 11am and it doesn't really let up until I crash into bed at about 9.30pm :blush: I normally get to sleep by 10.30 and wake again at 7, but have been wanting to nap throughout the day and would if I could.

How is everyone else doing sleep-wise?

ive been sleepy mid day even though i get about 10 hours over night.

I can easily sleep 10- 13 hours a night, I dont work til afternoons so I get to sleep in everyday, I still get tired throughout the day but dont absolutely need a nap. When I had to work mornings I would only get 7 or 8 hours a night but would have a three+ hour nap mid day everyday. I could sleep 24 hours a day and not feel like I had enough sleep.

I sleep 8 to 8.5 hours most nights, if DS doesn't wake much in the night. I used to get really bad sleepy in the afternoons, around 5-6 weeks, but it has gotten slightly better now at 8 weeks. That or I slept really good last night and I forgot...

Mostly i've been sleeping fine at night and then maybe having a nap in the evenings after work. but the last few nights i've slept really badly! Been getting to sleep fine then waking in the early hours and tossing and turning till my alarm goes off! I hope i'm not gonna become insomniac - i dont think i could handle the rest of this pregnacy and work on no sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->