How much to buy?

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
I have gone thru my son's clothes and have realized I have loads of 6 month stuff but only a couple outfits in the other sizes. How much should I buy?

Per size? And per type (gown, sleepers, onesies, etc.)

I think i bought way to much of everything, everyone been telling me he going to grow out of things so fast so i doubt he will get to wear half of it.

I don't think there really is a set guideline. My MIL came to stay and we went to a nearly new sale and she spent £40 clearing out everyone's boys clothes in 0-3months, seriously, we have like 2 binbags of the stuff! As a result, if I've seen anything in shops that I *have* to have, I've bought it in 3-6 or 6-9months, and I also got a few babygros and things in shop sales in newborn just in case he isn't as big as people tell me he is, hehe.

I have a whole drawer full of 6 month stuff but only maybe 5 outfits in 0-3 and 3-6 months. Luckily thats the majority of what I have left to buy. Anyone find any stores with great clearance racks or anything?

I really wouldnt bother buying too much beforehand, you dont know how big the baby is going to be and you also get brought loads by visitors, I also like to go out after the birth and spoil the new baby :) with my first there was loads of stuff i just didnt get the chance to dress my daughter in cos she grew out of it all too quick! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->