How much water are you drinking??

Bentleymom

Reaction score
I'm not even going to lie. I hate water lol I'm a big sugar person and prefer soda hahaha. Although I do drink water because I know I need too. Since I found out I was pregnant I have cut out all soda and most sweets. I've been trying to drink at least the recommended amount of water daily. But I'm struggling lol. I have allowed myself to have at least 1 can of caffeine free soda or some juice once a day. But I'm just wondering how you are doing with water intake?! Any tips to getting more down?

Maybe you could try flavoring it with something ? Infuse it with fruit? Drink decaf tea? Or pour juice and water it down? I try to drink around 4-5 16oz bottles of water a day. I'm not sure if that's good or not.

I drink hint water like this:
https://cookingwithcoley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/HINT.jpg

and they're way more tolerable than drinking straight up water. I also drink a lot of hot water. I would drink tea as well but I'm avoiding all caffeine right now so just the water. Hot water is very different from cold water and is kind of nice for the winter.

You could also try integrating soups into every meal. Meals are actually a big percentage of your daily water intake as well.

I dont have any problem drinking water, I love it! But some ideas could be adding a squeeze of lemon, or drinking it as herbal teas? Peppermint tea or a nice fruity herbal tea, some of those herbal teas even taste a little sweet. Just make sure to doubke check that what's in it is safe for pregnancy and use a variety so you dont have too much of one type.

I like to drink flavored sparkling water. It's almost like soda, or so I tell myself. Infusing regular water with fruit or lemon/lime juice is good too. Or, cut juice by mixing it with some sparkling water as a compromise.

Im not drinking no where near as much as what i should be :-/ .. I hate water aswell so im trying to bump up my intake of fluids with juices, decaf tea & flavoured squashes, i know tmi but it def helps keep poop softer Lol

Same I need to drink more I got to bottles of water and add juice in them and put one in the fridge and drink one... I find it easier that way to know how much I am drinking - I found my wee was really dark and drank loads and it was clear so I try keeping to it that way as well as the amount of times I got for a wee too :thumbup:

I drink around 1 to 2 decaf teas, 3 to 4 glasses of water or squash, 1 glass of fruit juice and 1 glass of milk a day and take a 750ml bottle to bed which ill drink overnight. I think that's plenty, only when I work out can i really consume anymore. Your recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of 240mls a day and more for extra activities

I struggle big time as water makes me gag 8 times outta 10 I'd say.

I put half an orange in it with ice and it goes down better. Or mostly water with a splash of juice, or tea or soda if I can't stomach anything else.

Cucumbers and apples are favorites lately and high in water content

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->