How much water DO U drink a day?

BabyLuv88

mother of 2
Reaction score
ok so they say you need to drink at least 8 cups of water a day? how much does everyone drink a day? JUST CURIOUS!:happydance:

I have a cup of coffee (every other day), then probably drink 3 cups of water a day and 3 cups of juice at night...I know it's not enough, but I can't seem to drink more :(

I try to get that much, but most days I don't. I've really tried to only drink water and not tea or anything else, but I still think I probably get around 4-5 cups a day.

I have a glass of OJ and a coffee in the morning and then only water throughout the day. Usually about 6-8 pints.

But what do they class as a 'cup'?

Some days a litre and some days 2... I tend to drink more when Im at work as its there infront of me!

I have a 75cl water bottle at work and I usually fill it up twice in my working day, then maybe a pint or two in an evening at home, not tons but it's some at least!

no where near enough, I have about 2 or 3 glasses 4 at the up most. I never drank as much as I should and it's a really hard habit to break, I don't often feel thirsty hence the lack of liquids I drink.

I have around 10-12 cups. Plus a glass of milk with dinner so about 2 cups of milk, and in the morning about 2 cups of coffee.

No wonder I pee.

it's actually good many of you drink plenty of water.... im happy for that :)

I heard everything counts to your liquid intake so even tea or coffee you can add to the amount you're supposed to drink in a day. However water specifically I probably drink 3-4 glasses, the rest is tea.

I hardly drink any water, I just can't stomach it. :shrug: I drink a fair bit of cloudy lemonade (it's an addiction!), a few cups of decaf coffee, but hardly any water by itself.

Pretty sure I drink enough to float a boat. I'm SO thirsty all the time. At least 7-8 20oz bottles a day, sometimes more.

I'm lucky if I can drink 2 cups within 24 hrs. Horrible I know

I drink flavoured sparkling water, around 4-5 glasses a day and around 3 cups of tea with skimmed milk :)

I drink pints and of water and juice I totally gone off tea and coffee xx

Bossman bought me 32 oz tumblers to use at work. I try to drink 2-4 at least during the work day. Then 2 cups or so after work at home and a water bottle over night.

I drink 9-15 glasses. I have one cup of coffee in the morning and sometimes one in the afternoon. I have a water bottle at work that I just sip on and fill up when I go to the restroom.

I used to be a soda addict but since getting pregnant, they leave a terrible after taste in my mouth so I don't enjoy them anymore. I also try to drink a glass of orange juice a day since it is getting to be cold/flu season :)

Prepregnant my body weight divided by two left me the ounces I needed before getting pregnant, it translates to 7 cups. Now, I drink 8 cups of water per day in addition to milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->