How much weight had you put on by 30 weeks?

summerbabe

Reaction score
As title says.

Also, if you are nearing full term, how much extra did you gain from 30wks to where you are now?

Thanks,

I probably shouldnt say, but I lost about 15 lbs, and I have gained about 15 lbs. So I weigh now what I did before I was pregnant (5' 6", 195 lbs). So I should be ok, dont need to gain too much more since I already started overweight!

Most of the things I have read say expect to gain 1 lb/week the last trimester. LO is gaining around 1/2 lb a week from now on so thats atleast 5 lbs there!

How about u summerbabe?

Well, my scales are broke so I'm not exactly sure ! Think up to 30 weeks I've gained between 17-22 pounds (ish)

I want to know for sure, so will have to fix scales.

Just wondering what my overall total may be by the end over next ten weeks. Started at about 10 and a half stone. (5ft 3)

I weighed myself this morning: i've put a stone and a half on since becoming pregnant. I did a little bit of research this morning and the baby and extra stuff (blood, placenta, etc.) weighs an average of 27lb by full term.

I expected to be heavier when I weighed myself this morning. I'm not a small girl anyway (UK size 14 pre-pregnancy), so I thought I would balloon :shrug:

Sounds to me that you are doing well. I am embarrassed to say how much I have gained so far (almost 29 weeks) but MW not too concern (I am!)

Not quite 30 yet but I've gained about 22 ... sigh ..

Hi, I'm not 30 weeks yet, I've another 2 -3 weeks till I reach that point but so far I've gained a whopping 1 stone and 6 lbs. I started at 9 stone and this morning weighed in at 10 stone 6. If I put on a lb a week for the next 12 - 13 weeks, that'll be almost 2 and a half stone in total by the end :dohh:

None :-( I was overweight to begin with, but my doctor is SERIOUSLY on my case to gain weight. And I just keep losing. I'm eating a TON, but the problem is that all I crave is vegetables and salads and fruits. I'm eating more than I ever have- and I'm still losing about 1/2 pound a week. Which is ridiculous, because I think that's what the baby should be GAINING.

I have to get a growth scan next week to make sure baby is growing right, because I sure aren't. :-(

ive put on 3 stone!!!! and im not happy lol but its all on bump i got the zumba dvds at the ready haha and only got 9 weeks to try and shift most off it before i go on my holls :/

i weighed myself today and i have put on 20lbs - my mw said i shouldnt put on more than 24lbs - oopps

xxx

2 stone already here and wasnt underweight to begin with - only 6 lbs overweight but still - i have a lot of water retention though only just starting to get that rounded face and heavier arm look, also my boobs are enormous this time round, i have gone from a b to a dd already! (i want to keep them!)

As of this morning 12lb but I am seriously overweight and a size 20/22 so that's the right gain for me. I have to admit I'm eating very unhealthily so I think if I ate healthily I'd have gained less. The more you weigh the less you seem to gain.

Not 30 weeks yet only 28 and have put on about 20 but its been flip floppin. In one month I had only gained ojne pound.

I lost about a stone with m/sickness and I havent gained anything back so far...:wacko:

Im measuring about a week behind, but Im quite big built so they dont seem too concerned with anything atm.

xx

I've put on just over 2 stone since I got pregnant. (about 28-30 lbs). How much are you supposed to gain? I have been eating like a whale the last few weeks. :nope:

I'd put on about 4-5lbs by 30 weeks.

I'm 35+5 now and have put on another 5lbs since the 30 week mark... so I'm about 10lbs up in total :flower:

I'm big anyway, so I'm guessing my body is gaining just the baby weight, rather than extra fat reserves :) xx

I'm 35 weeks and have put on 30 pounds....I was a normal weight to begin with so my dr is not concerned but I can definitely see it on my butt and thighs!! not happy!! i'm hoping to stop the weight gain these last 5 weeks and just maintain...maybe that's hoping for a miracle.... Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->