How much weight had you put on by 30 weeks?

On Friday (27 weeks) I had put on 2 stone 1 pound and I was on the edge of normal/overweight at the start due to Xmas. Midwife wasn't concerned at all.

x

im not 30 weeks yet, not for another 3 weeks, but so far iv gained
about 8lbs.....although im sure its going to go up a fair bit by the time i reach full term x

At my dr appt last week I had gained between 25 and 30lbs so far. Seems a lot to me but I had gained much more with my daughter (65 lbs total) so I'm not that worried. My dr didn't seem to be concerned at all either. Everyone keeps telling me how big I look though so I'm not really enjoying hearing that with 13 weeks left to go... If I put on 40lbs total I'll be ok with that.

29 lbs, not happy!

We've put on the same, and I've been eating normally if a little healthier. Doesn't make sense to me. What was your build/figure before if you don't mind?

x

I was size 10 before (Normal I guess) and I had my bad moments in the first 4 month.
My excuse is that I was on a diet a whole year before the pregnancy (lost 3 st) and was eating around 1500 calories per day. So as I got pregnant I was so hungry all the time, as my body needed more nutrition (I had huge steak and cheese cravings). But I was not eating any junk or too many sweets...
Its is so upseting.. :nope:

You?

Pre-pregnancy i weighed 9 1/2 stone, lost a bit in first tri and now weigh 10 stone

I was a 10 but went up to a 12 in December - Oooops. I ate a lot at Xmas and didn't have too much actual morning sickness but did use food (ginger biscuits) to stop me feeling sick.
I have always have good and bad days eating wise but I have tried to make sure I get my 5 a day more than normal and I have swapped a lot of my bad food choices for healthy ones so I can't understand it.
Midwife says that you take more out of your food when pregnant.

x

I'm not at the 30 week mark yet- 3 weeks for me to go but I started out at 9 stone 4 and I'm currently around 10 stone 4 so I'm hoping I'm gaining enought and not too much, if that makes sense.

I just love my sweets but I know just because I'm pregnant I can't just gorge on them :nope:

AAARRrrrgggghhhhh lol:dohh:

I am 5'4'' and started pregnancy at 130lbs. At week 30, I had about 22-24 lbs of weight gain. I am literally on the dot for normal weight gain by this pregnancy weight calculator: https://www.indiacurry.com/women/pregcalc.htm.

Ahhh,

Ive just posted a similar threat regarding weight gain as I was worried I; hadnt gained enough, however you ladies have put my mind at rest!!!! Soo pleasedI read this post, x

Thats a really good calculator, put my mind at ease :) ta hun!

I am 5'4'' and started pregnancy at 130lbs. At week 30, I had about 22-24 lbs of weight gain. I am literally on the dot for normal weight gain by this pregnancy weight calculator: https://www.indiacurry.com/women/pregcalc.htm.

Yes it's OK as long as you've not put on as much as I have! :haha:

x

I'm not 30 weeks yet, but my 28 week appointment is tomorrow and I'll be +22-24 pounds at that point.

*gulp*

:blush:mine is easy, 30 weeks = 30 lbs!
right now i am at 40lbs a 39 weeks.

I went from a size 0/1 pant to a 5 :blush:
hopefully it was all butt lol

I had gained 21 pounds at 30 weeks. We are past the period of the biggest weight gain, and I posted once asking about 3rd tri weight gain and most women confirmed this. They said they gained the normal about 1lb. a week and some said they stopped gaining at around 36 weeks.

I don't know hun sorry. I was last weighed at 16 weeks and I'd lost 8lbs. I'm still fitting into the same trousers but have had to go up a size in most tops because of my bump.

I do think I've gained a lot of back fat though :sick:

In total for this pregnancy i've gained 1 stone 3lbs, and i'm 31+1.

Much better than my first pregnancy.....i gained 4 stone with that! xx

id say around 12 lbs as i have had GD and didnt know right away but apparently the kind ive had makes u loose weight, so far i am 34 wks tomoz and ive put on 1 stone and 2 lbs which in lbs is 16 lbs which isnt bad going. Although my stretch marks say "YOU'VE BLOOMED GIRL" i am all bump thou so thats why

29 lbs, not happy!

We've put on the same, and I've been eating normally if a little healthier. Doesn't make sense to me. What was your build/figure before if you don't mind?

x

I think I've put on about the same. I know that Purapura and I had almost the exact same build before pregnancy. Meh. I've been eating well AND exercising regularly, yet I've ballooned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->