How much weight had you put on by 30 weeks?

14.5 lb weight gain today. Sooo disappointed because I was shooting for a 15 lb total weight gain! Next goal is 20lb, I guess.

None!

I lost a lot of weight at the beginning of my pregnancy through stress and I'm just about back to my original now.

I've put on 10 pounds I'm thinking it's going to get out of control from here on in!!!

I've put on 14 pounds, I was 8 and half stone before and now I'm 9 and half. Weird thing is that I have weighed the same for about the last month though, I put on all that weight in 2nd tri and it seems to have stopped! Is that normal?

I've put on 14 pounds, I was 8 and half stone before and now I'm 9 and half. Weird thing is that I have weighed the same for about the last month though, I put on all that weight in 2nd tri and it seems to have stopped! Is that normal?

I was just about to ask the same thing! I just did my weekly weigh-in and I haven't gained any weight in 3 weeks (I actually lost 1/2 a pound last week). The week before, tho, I gained 3 lbs. in one week. Not sure what baby girl is doing in there but I feel her more so I think she is still growing fine.

I will ask the doc next week, but I am betting it's just excercise--I felt pretty bad for a couple weeks there and didn't get much exercise but have been walking a bit now.

im 27 weeks and put on 30lbs already (over 2 stone :cry:) i lost 5 stone pre pregnancy and i feel im going to put it all back on. :dohh:

also my midwife is sending me for a gtt next week as i cant stop gaining weight even on a strict diet for the last week to check if i was over eating crap

Join us;

My, MoonMelody and RaspberryK... We are in the same boat here :cry:

my above post was meant for this quote :haha:

lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member