• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How much weight hav u gained?

Gez, good for you gals out there that haven't hardly gained anything, I don't know how you did it. I'm 29 weeks and have gained just over 30 lbs. And I don't feel like I've over did it, it seems to be all in my belly and boobs - wow ! BUt I hope I can keep it to a few pounds for the last couple of months as long as the baby is healthy. I'm pretty much hundery all the time, but I'm going to try adding more protein to my diet and hopefully that will help me stay fuller longer - we'll see :)

So far put on 1 lb, but only because I lost about 10lbs in the first tri through ms.
Also I was overweight pp so kind of glad I haven't put much on...YET!!! lol

1 stone and 2 pounds on my pre-pregnancy weight. I lost half a stone in first trimester but have gained all that back too.

I have gained 3lb so far, Im 22+2 and was overweight beforehand so have been trying to watch what I am eating and make sure I dont go mad with the weight gain...I think I must have lost some too though in the first tri as I had no appetite at all.
With my DD I only gained 5lb through the whole thing and she weighed 5lb 12!

I'm 27w2d and have gained 15lbs so far... hope I don't gain too much more as I was already quite overweight pre pregnancy.

You girls are doing well! I've gained a stone and a half and I've still got 5 weeks left!

I was hoping not to go much over 2 stone, but I think I'll be close to gaining 3 stone by the end. The last few weeks I have been gaining the quickest.

I'm 27 weeks and have gained 27 pounds. I'm just so hungry all the time.

oh my.
27 weeks - 30lbs! and still gaining!
with my daughter I gained over 100lbs.
lost every last ounce though so I'm trying to stay positive!
I don't even eat that much different then before I was pregnant. I feel like a blimp!

You girls are doing well! I've gained a stone and a half and I've still got 5 weeks left!

Exactly the same as me!

Mine is all bump though, must be having a big baby! Lol :cry:

i gained weight i was tiny before bmi was under weight gained 35 pds and proud! all baby

Pre preg was 116lbs am now 142 so up 26lbs.. Can still fit in my skinny jeans with a hair band over the button so assuming I'm all bump this time. My photos with this baby are so different to my son, 40lbs+ and I you'd think I'd carried him in my arse cheeks!!

I'm 27 weeks and have gained 27 pounds. I'm just so hungry all the time.

omg i am so hungry to!
When i was 29 weeks and 3 days I was at a 29.5lb weight gain!
so ik by the time i am 30 weeks i will have gained 30 lbs!

I'm 32 weeks and I've gained 18 pounds. I thought I would have gained more to be honest!

If I can keep my total gain to 25 pounds I will be really happy.

just past 37 weeks here, and have gained 28lbs. I expect I will gain a few more before he comes as well.

Hi girls I'm 30 weeks and have gained 12 lbs but like a lot of you I don't want to gain to much I think most of it is baby but some me but I I'm hungry all the time lol.

Lynda

22 lbs at just about 35 weeks (4 was in the past week!). Hope it doesn't continue at that rate for the last 5 weeks. :( I'm suddenly so hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"